Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

What is the average therapeutic dose in mg of active cannabinoids that I should be shooting for?
I have no idea of the strength of the newest MCT oil I made. The first time I tested it during the day was 3 droppers full. I was pretty high for about 10 hours. I have been using two droppers at night for sleep. I'm backing off to 1 dropper.

If i have a set dosage standard, I can adjust everything and make it a very consistent product. all the patient would have to do is adjust their individual dosage.

All edible meds will be infused MCT oil until I can do alcohol extraction

Vidamints seems to be a pretty decent pain reliever. I made the whole plant into hash. Absolutely beautiful blonde hash! Very very 'resiny'.
The hash never really "dried" as when you do a dry ice shake. The hash has to dry out from the moisture in the air with the cold CO2. It did dry out, it was just resiny as hell. It just gummed up on the credit card when I tried to chop it up. I could easily make a small temple ball in short order.
I performed 1 hash pressing so far, with a starting temp of 125*F with the ending of 175*F over a 6 minute. The blondest hash of squished so far. It's completely buttered up at room temperature. It was a little difficult collecting off the parchment paper so I had to put it in the freezer for a little bit. That was a little surprising given what temperature I started out. It's very very very terpy!
The high is extremely even and high functioning. It's mainly very good chill. Focus is still quite good. It's a very good daytime medicine.
I think she will be a very valuable tool in making some good edibles.
I don't think I will make any edibles from her on this run .
I have a very large supply of infused coconut oil that I made from work material from the medical girls that I did the dry ice shake with.
Vidamints, Sweet CBD and CBG Force are ALL in this infused coconut oil!
I've been testing it for sleep. I don't know if I have the dosage high enough, but I do seem to get a better night's rest with the MCT oil that I have that is only THC. I might have to bump up the dosage. It may work better as a daytime therapeutic. Kind of a baseline to go off of.
Not a lot of details yet, just starting to explore. I'm testing first and then I will give it to my veteran buddies to get their take on it.
I highly recommend Vidamints for ease of grow and the quality of hash and a combo that seems to work.

this is this what the hash looked like after a couple of days.
I'll see if I can get the rosin pictures after I get back from the doc.
IMG_20230710_180124722_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230713_195559204_HDR.jpg

Here is what Vidamints Rosin looked like once it came to room temperature after having to freeze it to get it off the parchment paper and into the glass jar! :eyebrows:
This is the prettiest rosin I've made so far I think.

100_0824.JPG
100_0825.JPG
IMG_20230719_175539152.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that the rush is quite good on a decent vape hit.
I have hit it pretty heavy today. I had a doctor's appointment and then went shopping afterward. Definitely good for the daytime! I'm not 100% sure back vitamins is solely responsible for the pain relief, but it is absolutely contributing. I have been taking the latest infused coconut oil with all the CBD and THC girls in it at night for sleep. It may be helping with the inflammation.
Today was a good day to test this. Normally, by the time I'm returning home, my legs and feet are on fire and numb from nerve pain. About the only thing I felt was a sort of 'numb tingle'.

I don't know if I'm really high, just confused or what, but I don't think a tCheck is going to do me much of any good. I went to their website to further investigate it's capabilities.
In their Q&A area, I found its range of capabilities. The reason, unless I'm really high, that is a distinct possibility, my oils are going to far surpass its abilities to detect.

What is the range of tCheck
Infused oils:

Olive Oil: 1 ~ 15 mg/ml
Butter/Ghee: 1 ~ 15 mg/ml
Coconut/MCT Oil: 1 ~ 15 mg/ml
Alcohol Tinctures: 1 ~ 15 mg/ml
THCa & Hemp dried flower: 1 ~ 40%
Winterized Concentrates: 10 ~ 99%

I used 1000 milliliters of MCT oil in three rounds of decarb and infusion with very frosty bud from ne plant . I imagine a loss of 250 to 300 milliliters during those three rounds. I combined MCT oil made from decarbed pucks from squishing and some MCT oil made from 40g hash.

@Mañ'O'Green Mr. Concentrate man! Help me out here brother!

I have a new person that is benefiting from my oils. I gave them two bottles of each............... THC in MCT oil and THC/CBD in Coconut oil that was reclaimed from the material of a dry ice shake.
It's still not scientific and very anecdotal. But it is working! It is letting her sleep at night for a longer period of time and a deeper sleep. Pain relief during the daytime and anxiety have decreased quite considerably after about three days of usage. And from what information I've been given, it's only been one dropper per dose.

So with those positive results, I've decided to make a bit more healthy THC/CBD oil. I did a dry ice shake of Elephant and CBD Haze. I got decent results from both in keeping in mind that I was shaking for quality. I will decarb the hash individually and infuse individually and combine the results afterwards. This is so the product's not unnecessary exposed to any more heat than necessary.

. With as much hash as there is, I have no doubt it will be very potent. With no tCheck it's still an unknown, but people are still going to dose according to their needs.

I have two 500ml bottles of MCT oil and this much hash to make the oil with. It should be Very stout oil!
IMG_20230907_202044940.jpg

Oil test is going great. Nowhere near peaked, Actually, pretty dang good calmness. The pain has also decreased quite considerably .

Second round of decarb and infusion is finished and almost fully finished filtering through the coffee filter.

Very happy with the color and clarity. It's more of a golden Amber color.

So far two droppers seem to be fine for a daytime dosage.

Fully finished filtering, I have Right at 960ml
IMG_20230909_110457320_HDR.jpg

Alright! The verdict is in! The first test was quite the success!
Next test is tonight as I'm ready for bed We'll see what kind of sleep it gives!

While not a CBD strain,Twenty20 Double Bubble Does seem to be a knockout if you're idle.

Double Bubble bites another! :funny: :funny: :funny:

I gave my Veteran buddy some Double Bubble, along with others, yesterday during my road trip.
I warned him that with me, it was kind of a nighty night thing if I wasn't active.
He text me last night about 10:45 I was saying he's getting ready to get on line and play.
He said," I took a couple of hits and sat down to watch a movie with Mama. The next thing I knew I was waking up on the couch!"
"Active Joe!" that means up and moving around!:funny::funny:

For those with insomnia, this might be a real good choice either to smoke or infuse in oil!

I gave a combat veteran some of Dutch passion CBG Force hash a few days ago. He used it whenever his anxiety got bad.. He reported to me today that it helped him greatly!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
That made me happy!
Good timing too! When he called, I was looking at Dutch Passion's website to pick out some photo sensitive girls. I didn't realize I couldn't buy for them so I went to Multiverse Beans And found two of the three strains that I wanted. The other was a CBD And I have that covered.
I picked up CBG Force and CBD Skunk Haze.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Got my photo seeds in for the next run from Multiverse Beans

Dutch Passion
CBG Force (F) and CBD SkunkHaze (F)

Freebies were
Multiverse Beans Twisted Menagerie Auto I guess by Twisted Tree 2 seeds

Atlas Seed Grease Gun Auto 3 seeds

IMG_20231030_124749909.jpg

Back