Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

Well, last Saturday's test went quite well. It wasn't an 18 hour run, just a 12. It really wasn't super overpowering. I was still able to function quite well. Chill!
So Sunday, I decided to test my THC infused MCT oil. I use the same amount and made the same kind of coffee. While it was nice and chill, It did kinda have me fired up for about 6 hours. It then moved into the chill department. And not overpowering. So Sunday did begin as a pretty prominent pain day. The oil did help somewhat, just not quite as well as the coconut oil did. No idea why. But it could be because of the coconut oil being of multiple strains. The THC in MCT oil is from one girl.

Since today he is my first day of physical therapy I'm going to run a Canna coffee test of the 1:1 THC.CBD MCT oil . We'll see if it keeps me limber and loose and able to deal with the pain that's gonna come. And it's gonna come..

Well, this is from July 3rd of last year.
Vidamints and RootBeerFloat
They have been....................
Sweated
Fermented
Dried

Curing for six months

img_20230703_160548456-jpg.1610550

Tonight I will test
RootBeerFloat.

I think my first Test will be ingesting orally. To see if the cobbing actually did his intended purpose and decarbed the cannabis, this will be the best method to see if the cobbing actually worked.
So I'm gonna just wing the test. I don't know how much to actually take, but it's gonna be a nice little hunk!
:eyebrows:

I guess for scientific purposes, I'll go ahead and break my scale out to measure how much I take.View attachment 1665200
Don't mind the color, it's much darker than that.
That was my attempt at catching some of the sparkly parts!
All those little white parts are sparkles!

So I have already started with the test. I just did a one gram chunk.
As far as the texture goes, I guess it's kinda like that fake jerky made from plants. I'm kinda just chewing on it a bit and sucking the juices. Maybe kind of like a chew of tobacco.
You know it's cannabis, but the taste is not really offensive at all. I like to taste of cannabis.
I guess we'll see in a while!
It may be psychosomatic or it might actually be working as sublingual, but I can feel a 'touch' right now.

This was my update I posted yesterday in LS.

I can definitely call this cobbing experiment quite the success!
The material was definitely decarbed!
I'd say that my dose probably would need to be halved of what I took. I was pretty high for quite a considerable amount of time! The high was definitely different than your normal edible. Now that very well could be because of the strain I used, but my impression is that it's not strain related.
I guess you could say there was a sort of euphoric element mixed in there.

I'll test the Vidamints later this afternoon after my physical therapy session. I kind of wish I knew the effect now so I can have the pain relief of Vidamints.

So you say that this stuff can be vaped also?
I think the best device that I have for that would be the HerbalAire. Think I'll measure out a good portion and kind of chop it up with my razor blade.
I'm definitely happy with the result! It's definitely a unique way of utilizing cannabis and quite effective.​

Man!

Today's physical therapy really pushed the limits.

I probably should have had a nice THC/CBD Canna coffee when I got home right afterwards.

I'm definitely going to start instituting that.

Well at least I did get some positive news today while there. The girl that makes appointments said that I did get approved for another round of therapy. Maybe I can actually make some progress this time and keep it!

I still haven't done q dry ice shake on Aunt Jeannie's Elixier. I think I'm going to head and get that done, squish it, decarb it and then just add some alcohol. I think I'm gonna try something quick acting.

I think I'm gonna make it as potent as possible........... Naturally within reason.

Well this morning I'm going to go ahead and test my cobbing experiment of
Vidamints!
Well, it's not gonna be all that scientific. With
this being day after physical therapy , I've had to hit the vape this morning. I will go ahead and measure out the dosage I choose to chew on.
This is Twemty20 Mendocino Vidamints auto.
While it is reported as being a 1:1 THC/CBD, I tend to believe that she leans more so to the THC side. Maybe me harvesting her with a fairly heavy amber count, may have contributed to the higher THC levels.
Maybe @Twenty20 Adam or anyone else can share any info they may have about that aspect.
I think I'm going to try to shoot for about 1/2 a gram. I tested the THC cobbing at a higher rate and was pretty high for about 16hrs+.

2tzf9x.jpg
f9a8ed161524ca06e0d5250fe2d33e51.gif

IMG_20240301_093611810.jpg
IMG_20240301_093723286.jpg

All right this is interesting. Using this cobbing as kind of like chewing tobacco, I think absorbing a fair amount sublingually, I can already tell an effect is occurring.

Well, I'm performing a live medicinal cannabis test.

With nothing since probably about 9:00 last night, I made a canna coffee with my Coconut oil from the work material of dry ice shake of several TBC/CBD 1:1 and CBD girls.

This is a test of pain relief and functionality. This will give me some sort of guide to make recommendations when I give this oil away. it will also give me a baseline to give a gage to go by when I add the material of the girl I have in the freezer at the moment . It's another TBC/CBD 1:1. The first decarb and infuse cycle will be done with fresh coconut oil and then subsequent infused cycles, the make up oil will be from my current mixture. I'll combine the two after I'm finished. In the end that will give me a bit more potent product.
I'll retest it again once it's done.

Now I did get fairly aggressive with the dosage this morning. I put three droppers in. I'm not quite finished with the coffee yet and we definitely have an effect.
:headbang:

I still say that Vidamints has more THC than CBD, I think quite a bit more! But it does seem to me a fairly effective pain relief in live rosin form, so it makes sense it should function well in this form.
I highly recommend Vidamints for pain relief. She seems very effective with muscular joint and nerve pain fairly equally. She's very easy to grow and very undemanding. Bud quality is quite excellent with the amount of frost and firmness. With that quality of bud she is quite easy to trim up and would make excellent quality flower if dried and cured properly. I've only made live rosin with her as I do with all my Medicinals to be able to more accurately dose properly and cosistantly. If you vape or smoke your medicinals, the flower is of very decent quality.

@Cultivators
I don't take the cultivator tag lightly, but I need some first hand experience and knowledge. We could all do research on the Internet, but first-hand knowledge is quite a bit more valuable in my opinion.

Unfortunately, it seems that I am going to have to make another run of Rick Simpson oil. It seems that my former neighbor at my farm has come down with prostate cancer. His first round of treatments kind of didn't go well with the testosterone blocker shot. That's the one that lasts for quite a period, I think 6 months. That's to slow down the progress of the cancer. Psychologically, he didn't react too well to it. From what I understand he did go through the first round of chemo.

Over the past three months his PSA shot up by huge margin. This means that the cancer is back and with the size of the increase, it is thought that the cancer has spread to other areas. Also with the rapid increase, it is thought that it is very aggressive.

I re-discussed with the wife what I had done for my classmate at her end of life. She does want that option for her husband. My hope is that whatever plan of attack , it gets me enough time to produce a product to be able to make RSO.

And this is where I need help from the community. I know my first RSO making was a success. I'm looking at maybe improving the process. Or maybe more exact, the selection of the plant to make RSO is the point of this entire post.

For you people that have experienced with making RSO, have you seen any improvements with the introduction of CBD?

My thoughts are that by including CBD, the dosage can be increased without a HUGE heavy hallucinogenic/narcotic effect.

I'm also thinking that a more leaning sativa girl would be the best source for the THC. With the purpose of the RSO in this case is to be able to wean off the opiates to a point where the RSO would help with the pain but give the person the opportunity to be more conscious and participating in what remaining time they have.

I think I have all the genetics that can do this quite well and really the only change I may need to do to the upcoming grow is maybe plant one more CBD girl.

I appreciate any input from first-hand experience or if you have some links through your research on the topic.

@Cultivators
I don't take the cultivator tag lightly, but I need some first hand experience and knowledge. We could all do research on the Internet, but first-hand knowledge is quite a bit more valuable in my opinion.

Unfortunately, it seems that I am going to have to make another run of Rick Simpson oil. It seems that my former neighbor at my farm has come down with prostate cancer. His first round of treatments kind of didn't go well with the testosterone blocker shot. That's the one that lasts for quite a period, I think 6 months. That's to slow down the progress of the cancer. Psychologically, he didn't react too well to it. From what I understand he did go through the first round of chemo.

Over the past three months his PSA shot up by huge margin. This means that the cancer is back and with the size of the increase, it is thought that the cancer has spread to other areas. Also with the rapid increase, it is thought that it is very aggressive.

I re-discussed with the wife what I had done for my classmate at her end of life. She does want that option for her husband. My hope is that whatever plan of attack , it gets me enough time to produce a product to be able to make RSO.

And this is where I need help from the community. I know my first RSO making was a success. I'm looking at maybe improving the process. Or maybe more exact, the selection of the plant to make RSO is the point of this entire post.

For you people that have experienced with making RSO, have you seen any improvements with the introduction of CBD?

My thoughts are that by including CBD, the dosage can be increased without a HUGE heavy hallucinogenic/narcotic effect.

I'm also thinking that a more leaning sativa girl would be the best source for the THC. With the purpose of the RSO in this case is to be able to wean off the opiates to a point where the RSO would help with the pain but give the person the opportunity to be more conscious and participating in what remaining time they have.

I think I have all the genetics that can do this quite well and really the only change I may need to do to the upcoming grow is maybe plant one more CBD girl.

I appreciate any input from first-hand experience or if you have some links through your research on the topic.
If they’re worried about getting high…. Why not try out some non decarbed rosin, instead of rso. :pass:

…..and to be honest, the difference between rosin and rso (besides decarbing) is the extraction process….. might be worth thinking about…

Back