Live Stoners Live Medical CBD Test

Today I'm going to start making CBG tincture with live Rosin. This is specifically for a veteran with fairly severe PTSD. I had given him some of the hash to smoke to see how it affected him. Quite positive results when used at the onset of anxiety. This way will be simpler and almost as quick to get positive results.
The CBG is from Dutch passion Auto CBG ForCE. Not stellar results, but it was hit at the just perfect time with gnats. It shows promise given the circumstances. That's why I bought the photo version of it for the next run.
I will do two squishes, both at 180*F. I'm not gonna do a ramping temperature and pressure on these squishies. Only the pressure will be incrementalized. I've had several squishies and I can't see the difference using the ramped temperature and pressure together.
I've already cold prepressed the bags..

The decarb cycle for CBG will be this: 60 minutes @ 215F . I will decarb the rosin in the silicone jar inside the billet aluminum enclosure designed for this purpose.
I got my decarb cycle from the following article.
Whatever the results, I will put them in 4 ounces of 151. I think that should be pretty potent. That's exactly what I want! I want something that I can either take directly and put it under my tongue or put it in something I'm drinking........ just a few drops. The least intrusive that I can make this, the more likely the veteran will use it when needed!

Sounds logical to me!

Now for the important part.
Might I intrude upon Mr. Concentrate @Mañ'O'Green ,

Can I just mix this in a beaker and stir with my glass rod until it is all dissolved in the same consistency throughout, and then bottle it up?

Or do I need to go ahead and put it in a jar shake it until it gets consistent then throw it in the freezer for a time? And then bottle it up.
Appreciate it brother!:headbang::pass::thumbsup:

I'm off to
SquishyTown!!!!

just substitute squishy for funky
And it probably will get pretty dang funky in here too!

Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, That ain't happening.:face::oops1:

There was a total and absolute and utter failure! Despite the preps, the squeezing results was the worst I've ever seen.:face:

Yeah it's my fault for wasting so much time in doing it. I can squeeze it as soon as I shake it and store the Rosin in a whole lot better condition than just to dry ice shake.

I have so damn pissed at myself, I can't see straight! :grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1::grrr1:

It's not for the loss of the cannabis! This is what I can't do when I said I was gonna do for my veteran buddy! I know he's gonna be cool about it, but God Damn it!:face::oops1:

I guess all I can say is, Lesson Learned! I won't be doing that again!

I don't understand what happened?

I don't understand what happened?
The only thing I can figure out is that the hash is too old and dry.
Even with the stated change In squishing, I didn't change anything I haven't done before.
I was worried slightly during my warm up period, when I didn't start seeing Flo at about a minute mark. Add to the warm up. Apply the proper pressure and I was not getting my normal flow What I got was a extremely dark nasty runny looking crap that resembled RSO!

Man, I am regimental and OCD as hell about doing this crap. The only thing that makes sense to me at all!

The only thing I can figure out is that the hash is too old and dry.
Even with the stated change In squishing, I didn't change anything I haven't done before.
I was worried slightly during my warm up period, when I didn't start seeing Flo at about a minute mark. Add to the warm up. Apply the proper pressure and I was not getting my normal flow What I got was a extremely dark nasty runny looking crap that resembled RSO!

Man, I am regimental and OCD as hell about doing this crap. The only thing that makes sense to me at all!
Ok you can save this just put it all in ethanal and reduce it off. I have found high CBD plants do not press well - period. One problem after another so I have gone to QWET as the go to extraction method for high CBD medicine.

Ok you can save this just put it all in ethanal and reduce it off. I have found high CBD plants do not press well - period. One problem after another so I have gone to QWET as the go to extraction method for high CBD medicine.
Yeah, I'm kinda leaning in that direction too in making meds.

have you had a look at "extractcrafter" site, it might save you some excess experimenting:baked: I used the jar-tech decarb and a simple vacuum extraction kit in the past, was pretty good.

Last edited:
have you had a look at "extractcrafter" site, it ight save you some excess experimenting:baked: I used the jar-tech decarb and a simple vacuum extraction kit in the past, was pretty good.
Oh yeah! I've been eyeballing their complete kit for quite awhile

Oh yeah! I've been eyeballing their complete kit for quite awhile
a complete kit, well hell, why not,

I just used a simple, glass, essential oils extraction kit that I picked up for $30 including hot plate, used an old PC watercooling pump for the condenser and a mini vacuum pump that I had lying around, worked like a charm. and of curse it made use of all that old stuff that just sits around the storage box doing nothing. just like the diagram really

Attachments

• simpole-ex.png
    simpole-ex.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 5
Well, we're gonna have a live cannacoffee test this Saturday morning!:eyebrows::cools:

I've had nothing since about 10:00 o'clock last night. and that was smoke.
I was finishing the infusion of the reclaimed goodness from the worked material from my last dry ice shake.
I got additional coconut oil yesterday but I needed a little from the current jar that I have.
So after straining the stuff, I just combined the ingredients from both. I did need to put about half of the old contents into this infusion I'm pretty sure I did get a potency increase of a total bit.

I only put two droppers in my coffee. It's not super strong tasting but you can taste it. I kinda have a feeling I might need to rename this stuff from Green Dragon to just plain Godzilla. It has several rounds of infusions.

Pain levels are OK but elevated.

This is my pure THC only oil. I did want to add it to my other 1:1 THC/CBD oil. With Vidamints Being a large part of this oil, it already has plenty of THC in it.

I still have two 1:1 THC/CBD To harvest and to make live rosin with. I have a 1.6 liter jar of 1:1 THC/CBD Coconut oil from the last run that is probably two thirds full. The first round of the carb and infusion will be with a fresh jar of coconut oil. The succeeding runs will be reusing that all and some of the current oil I have to make up the difference. Vidamints Will be harvested today and put in the freezer. She will be dry ice shake maybe Sunday or Monday and her worked material will be the first to get infused. I think I'm gonna test the combined results before I add the Aunt Jeannie's Elixier to this oil. May not be needed. It's kind of it's going to be based on the potency and the flavor if I add Aunt Jeannie's Elixier. The potency of this oil is currently pretty high. With this first infusion, I'm pretty sure it will be increased by substantial amount.

I've been doing other things while writing this post and the coffee is definitely beginning to kick in in about 35 minutes or so since I started drinking it. This definitely could be one of those 18 hour runs!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Back