Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a/c, but prefer to drive with windows open, hate the canned stagnant recycled air.....
I lived in South Florida before AC was the norm in cars. Always looking for a shady place to park. My first cruise control involved a beaded chain attached to the gas pedal.

I lived in South Florida before AC was the norm in cars. Always looking for a shady place to park. My first cruise control involved a beaded chain attached to the gas pedal.
I miss the old school front vent windows!

I have a/c, but prefer to drive with windows open, hate the canned stagnant recycled air.....
I can't be inside somewhere too long without an open window , start fiendin for fresh air
dave-chappelle-itchy.gif

Yeah....Linalool too.....EXACTLY what you want as a smell baffle for outdoor cannabis...... :headbang:

If this is the same plant, I love that smell. They call it Carolina Jasmine and it's all over downtown Charleston, SC where I lived last. The smell wafts through the streets in spring mixing with the salt air. A lot of people use it for green screens etc

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 8.45.37 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 8.44.12 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 8.43.33 AM.png

Long day coming. Have to help sis in her restaurant as one of the managers had a medical emergency. Will be there 12 hours today and tomorrow. UUURRRGGGGHHHH!

Need some motivation...something steady...not too fast, not too slow

Morning y’all :salute:

Been doing stuff already in the ManCave and brought up one of the ladies from the dry tent.
IMG_7538.jpeg

IMG_7541.jpeg

She grew in a 2 gallon pot.

IMG_7539.jpeg

Lemon Haze x Lowrider 2
Smells like citrusy skunk 🦨 and a sweet nutty finish that really makes my mouth water.😋
Not even cured, this bud is very nice! ✌️🤩

IMG_7542.jpeg

Came up with 101 grams!

Very happy with that from a freebie from Seedsman. 😚💨💨💨💨💨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back