Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was chop day for the grapefruit and the blackstrap. And I cut the Mango Smiles about 4 days ago.

1683914575038.png

All thats left is the Critical+ 2.0, and it looks like complete crap. Tiny little buds. I'm just going to cut all of them, freeze them, and make bubble hash.

Oh, I saw the funniest thing this morning.

I went to Rural King for some buckets, and while I was checking out, there was this really old guy just annoying the shit out of the cashier. He wanted to return a battery, but instead of getting in line, he parked his ass in a scooter and went to the wrong end of the cashier area, then sat there and bitched at the one cashier working that he was a veteran and deserved better service than this.

This young looking cashier, maybe 19 or 20, whips around and is like "Sir, I'm in the military as well, and I'm doing my best to take care of everyone as fast as I can. Now would you please get in line with everyone else?"

He starts with the "I don't believe you, I don't think you are."

So she rattles off her unit (She was cute, and in an Engineering unit too, Damn!) and that she's in the national guard and deploying soon.

Dude shut his mouth and got in line once he realized he wasn't special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back