Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5372.JPG

First time the poor litle buggers have had the Lid off in 2 days.......:headbang:........Luckily....coz that towel has been blown off the washing line and probably would have landed on top of them......:pass: ...small mercies huh........?

I was just nodding off when I heard the thunder....:snooze:.....Wondered if it was going to Hit..........

tenor.gif
....and decided to stick the lids on all the incubators............:headbang:...some days your Luck is In........:pass:

Good morning y'all , 42*f, Missy decided she just had to go out last evening and then she decided to stay out. She was more than ready to come in this morning, blitzed inside straight to her latest sleeping spot and she is now sleeping hard!

Morning @Talonxracer Morning @Mossy

Friday night came and I thought I’ll treat myself to a takeaway. So I ordered Five Guys from near me, got 3/4 through it and started to think this tastes a little funny….. the rest is easily workoutable lol

Pots need to be filled, seeds germ’d For F*ck sake .

Good morning y'all , 42*f, Missy decided she just had to go out last evening and then she decided to stay out. She was more than ready to come in this morning, blitzed inside straight to her latest sleeping spot and she is now sleeping hard!

Morning @Talonxracer :bighug: ...Good job Missy is Fixed......:pighug:...Dirty little stop out........:biggrin:

Morning @Talonxracer :bighug: ...Good job Missy is Fixed......:pighug:...Dirty little stop out........:biggrin:
She is far more settled down since being fixed, every now and then though she gets that outside desire, but for at least a week after she stays out all night she doesn't even want out, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back