Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We Are going own the beach for a coffee........
coffee.gif

We Are going shopping.......

But...............................................hubby got on the toilet........................:doh:...so I've probably got another 40 minutes............:crying:

Morning @Talonxracer ....:bighug:...you are early.........?

We Are going own the beach for a coffee........View attachment 1593868...

We Are going shopping.......

But...............................................hubby got on the toilet........................:doh:...so I've probably got another 40 minutes............:crying:

Morning @Talonxracer ....:bighug:...you are early.........?
Yup up early, woke up around 0130 and rolled out of bed at 0200,,,,, the kitties were running around like a bunch of heathens!!!

You need to keep electronics out of the head, sorry bathroom.....LOL

I washed my truck yesterday afternoon drove home and a few hours later I went out to close the windows and lock it up for the night and it was no longer a white truck, but a nasty yellow green color!

DOES ANYONE USE THIS LIGHT CYCLE​

FOUND THIS WHILE DOING MY MORNING READING​

Alternative: 6-2?​

Currently trending is the new 6-2 alternative vegetative growth lighting schedule. Three of these light-dark cycles per 24-hour period means the cannabis plant receives the same total 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness as a conventional 18-6. Moreover, this is a viable option as photoperiod cannabis needs a continuous 12 hours of darkness to bloom. The thinking being, those brief 2-hour intervals of darkness give the plant a chance to rest and process CO₂ more effectively. Also, 6-2 avoids light saturation and is potentially a more effective light-dark cycle for photosynthesis.

wh

DOES ANYONE USE THIS LIGHT CYCLE​

FOUND THIS WHILE DOING MY MORNING READING​

Alternative: 6-2?​

Currently trending is the new 6-2 alternative vegetative growth lighting schedule. Three of these light-dark cycles per 24-hour period means the cannabis plant receives the same total 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness as a conventional 18-6. Moreover, this is a viable option as photoperiod cannabis needs a continuous 12 hours of darkness to bloom. The thinking being, those brief 2-hour intervals of darkness give the plant a chance to rest and process CO₂ more effectively. Also, 6-2 avoids light saturation and is potentially a more effective light-dark cycle for photosynthesis.
what about 2
10 - 2 or 8- 4 lol

8-4 has been tried, with less than average results, my stoner mind can't place who for sure, but I think it was MOG, IIRC
i might try 10- 2 next grow
or some kinda dark period
everyone else does it so it defs has a need

Now ive got a good heater and a spare one too, im defs gona run a dark cycle as my problem has always been the heat issue when the lights went out as the Rh climbed dramaticly so just said screw it, 24 light will suffice lol

at the minute with my light at 50ish % power and close to the fan its practicly giving off no benefical heat now and its all on the heater.

is it too late too introduce a dark cycle now?
cos i intend on puting the spare heater in today to get my fans and the Gse controler to work better and try get Rh down around to a constant 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back