Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking your time to really explaining this for me. :thumbsup:
I’ll stay away from it, but I will however read and watch a few YT-videos on how it’s made to see if it’s doable later on (not now).

I’ll head in to Quebec in a few weeks, bet I can try it out there in one of the shops.
I've been safely making bho for over 10 years. At least a 1000 runs in that time. If done properly it's an excellent product. :thumbsup: If you're looking for some help or pointers just ask.

I've been safely making bho for over 10 years. At least a 1000 runs in that time. If done properly it's an excellent product. :thumbsup: If you're looking for some help or pointers just ask.

Can you do it in mails though if you don't mind....because it is dangerous we don't encourage it on main forum.

We Used to have a Private BHO section with a Tutor but unfortunately the tutor passed away.....so we have no Safe Room for it... :headbang:

Thank you for taking your time to really explaining this for me. :thumbsup:
I’ll stay away from it, but I will however read and watch a few YT-videos on how it’s made to see if it’s doable later on (not now).

I’ll head in to Quebec in a few weeks, bet I can try it out there in one of the shops.
You can also look into an extractcraft source turbo. It's not bho but alcohol extraction and it's made to run safely on a kitchen counter. It's around the same price as a nice rosin press, but I'd recommend a press

Can you do it in mails though if you don't mind....because it is dangerous we don't encourage it on main forum.

We Used to have a Private BHO section with a Tutor but unfortunately the tutor passed away.....so we have no Safe Room for it... :headbang:
My bad. Just noticed some false information being cited. Sorry. :bighug:

It can be safe but if you don't know what your doing or make a simple mistake it can be catastrophic. People don't want to be responsible if someone hurts themselves or worse others. What was the false information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back