Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy, thank you and Happy Caturday!

You are Welcome...... :bighug: ....

I was more the playing outside type but with having to be home with Grama when I was younger i started getting into video games then computers but I can't sit long enough to really utilize said technologies to their potential

Horses for courses.........:pass:...I remember hubby saying when me son was 13...how come he can take a computer mouse apart...put it back together and it Works.......when he doesnt Know how to put a chain back on a bicycle.......:crying:

The seedlings have come through looking a little yellow… is the soil too hot? Or am I being like an overbearing parent? Lol
0E5BE286-A65D-42FA-8DC4-DD2DC6A2226A.jpeg

You are Welcome...... :bighug: ....

Horses for courses.........:pass:...I remember hubby saying when me son was 13...how come he can take a computer mouse apart...put it back together and it Works.......when he doesnt Know how to put a chain back on a bicycle.......:crying:
My daughter is the same!!!! She can code on a computer but she asks me how the toaster works looool

The seedlings have come through looking a little yellow… is the soil too hot? Or am I being like an overbearing parent? Lol
View attachment 1595262

Oooh.....they don't look good.......let me see if @Waira or @namvet25 are on site coz I Think that is above my tech-spec....

I'm a bugger for Hot compo....... :headbang: ...but they don't look like that to me......could it be more of a Light issue......?.

Oooh.....they don't look good.......let me see if @Waira or @namvet25 are on site coz I Think that is above my tech-spec....

I'm a bugger for Hot compo....... :headbang: ...but they don't look like that to me......could it be more of a Light issue......?.
I did think that but they have only just popped up so I’ve put them on the sunny windowsill to see if they perk up

Aw Gawd........... :doh: ....now hubbys friend has rung up to warn hubby that he has come down with heavy cold symptoms ........:doh::doh::doh:..he has just come back from holiday in Norhern Spain..through the airport....pfft...

They went out yesterday for a drink coz the ruddy golf was cancelled.............:pass:..so now I need a 6ft bamboo pole...to keep hubb at a safe distance until we find out if he's got it........:biggrin:

Morning y’all ✌️😚💨💨💨💨

Off to work at PGA Championship at Oak Hill. We are doing a VIP clinic all week for international clients. ⛳🏌️

Have an awesome day! Catch you all later.

HAPPY CATURDAY​

20230520_113736.jpg
20230520_113724.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back