Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Med Effect...or med and high......?

I honestly found the full on #FingerDabs almost like Too Much of a Good Thing............Absolutely Spot on for meds and head..but Hell...it was Exausting being that Happy for so long........ :crying:

Still Mmmmepppp.....but hey...getting more Used to it every day........:biggrin:......

Feeling any Benefit from the new diet yet.....?
Haha I just dab until I’m pain free-ish and grinning’ :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I’ve already lost 12 pounds on the new diet. It’s super boring, but I’m starting to see how different foods affect my kidneys…. Best things to eat are a mixed salad with chicken…. I have little ill effects from that type of meal. Haha gone are the days of getting high and satisfying the munchies with a pizza :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Unless your a guy, then it costs a couple hours of Mad Wife Disease if you get caught.

Poor @Bill.de.Cat ....:pighug:...I expect it is made worse with her being reliant on you.

Opposite way 'round here....:pass:.....hubby has a huge irrational jealous streak.....you wouldn't believe how many arguments we have had about me talking to predominantly men on here over the years...pfft.......:nono:

His son is exactly the same.......destroyed many relationships.

I Think if hubby ran away with another woman..................she woudn't keep him more than a couple of weeks......so I'd just call it a Rest................

:crying::crying::crying:

Now aunts got a temp of 101 and Helga my neighbor fell and cleaning in the shower and bruised up her ribs so now i gotta drop my aunt at the ER and then by Helga's, she's home from the hospital so go and see what she needs set up so she doesn't have to get up:doh: theeeen go to work. So glad tomorrow is memorial day and I can maybe get a day off

Poor @PinkyNotTheBrain .... I Rate your chances of getting a day off at almost Nil........ :pighug: ....you musta done something wicked in another Life.....

Thanks for the Reps @Mossy ! The smell from this girl is mouth watering ! Nothing else but Creamy Ripe Bananas.....

:d5:

Excellent......Glad to get another one Confirmed....but it won't let me plus rep you for now.......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back