Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok question….is the stuff i put into banger gonna totally melt away or once it gets down to just a lil left of a darker colored glob do i need to just wipe that out? When i used my bro in laws rig i just puffed a few hits and he took care if the rest! :shrug: :rofl:

View attachment 1598333

Don’t wanna get too aggressive with the torch and fuck up the new banger especially if there is a reason thats not melting like it was to start! ;)

Speaking of this same dude at head shop said cheapest banger was $25 and not sure how well it woulda worked on my cheapo bong so paid the $35 difference for a full new rig! Now that i have hit it it’s perfect size for me and can get some nice lil rippers without it choking my ass! :headbang:
Yup exactly what frank said or what i'll do if i want another dab is I would throw some fresh in there and heat it up again:lildab::baked: But unless you take a scorcher:nono: there will always be something left the better the product the less leftover IMPE

I may be higher than a giraffes ass but my noggin still be workin! ;) :rofl:
image.jpg

Releasable zip tie for the win! Now my torch is 1 handed! I def don’t like the trigger pull mechanism as much as I thought i would when i bought it! Their other 1 was same price but it had a button on top of the rear u push down and it will def be much easier then this 1! :thumbsup:

Now i just gotta power thru the dabs so i can use up the butane! :eyebrows::crying::lildab:

Ok question….is the stuff i put into banger gonna totally melt away or once it gets down to just a lil left of a darker colored glob do i need to just wipe that out? When i used my bro in laws rig i just puffed a few hits and he took care if the rest! :shrug: :rofl:
it looks like you have a thick banger :eyebrows: so if you do cold starts like @Lil Dab taught me, 20 seconds should be just the right temp to get a fat ass dab. youcan start hitting it at 15 seconds if you want a low low temp (less cloud). but 20 seconds seems to be the sweet spot for cold starts on my thick banger. :rofl:

it looks like you have a thick banger :eyebrows: so if you do cold starts like @Lil Dab taught me, 20 seconds should be just the right temp to get a fat ass dab. youcan start hitting it at 15 seconds if you want a low low temp (less cloud). but 20 seconds seems to be the sweet spot for cold starts on my thick banger. :rofl:
@Fermented_Fruitz ^^ this doesnt apply to your torch cause it looks small so it might take more time but it works for now. This is the torch i use, you can find them in smoke shops for 25 out here idk about where your at. if not find a bed bath and beyond they have good torches as well.
Amazon product

View attachment 1598333

Don’t wanna get too aggressive with the torch and fuck up the new banger especially if there is a reason thats not melting like it was to start! ;)

Speaking of this same dude at head shop said cheapest banger was $25 and not sure how well it woulda worked on my cheapo bong so paid the $35 difference for a full new rig! Now that i have hit it it’s perfect size for me and can get some nice lil rippers without it choking my ass! :headbang:
that banger is perfect and tbh if you got a good hit and thats whats left, yeah thats about right. you could probably squeeze another hit outta it but i wouldnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back