Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Frank the Dank! Girls got pretty hungry and had some mag and calcium issues, but think I've reeled them in. Thinking about doing some experimenting to get the nitrogen down with calcium sulfate. Think I'm at day 52 with one a week behind
The knows candy is awesome weed!

Thanks @Frank the Dank! Girls got pretty hungry and had some mag and calcium issues, but think I've reeled them in. Thinking about doing some experimenting to get the nitrogen down with calcium sulfate. Think I'm at day 52 with one a week behind

Hope so! You've given your blessing for it and it seemed to be one of the more liked strains from the 20/20 Mendo seed co community grow. Looking forward to it!!!

Anything else from 20/20 that you really liked? How bout that Urban seed co you posted earlier? Anything you've grown from them?
Whiskey Zulu is awesome, super terpy…I think their Durban Sunrise just won an award.

I haven’t grown the mazarilla from urban legends yet….but I’ve heard awesome things. Supposed to be very skunky. It’s next in line. He’s got some great sounding strains, definitely someone to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back