Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Cerebral Goo :bighug: ..sharing one......how's you....?

:pass: Doin good, feeling good! Just got home not too long ago. Was hangin with some buddies grilling out and having some/few too many drinks and smokes!. Perfect night for hangin out. 21/22 celsius at the top of a mountain. Great view of the lights in the valley.

:pass: Doin good, feeling good! Just got home not too long ago. Was hangin with some buddies grilling out and having some/few too many drinks and smokes!. Perfect night for hangin out. 21/22 celsius at the top of a mountain. Great view of the lights in the valley.

Sounds like a good Saturday night to me....you'll take no rocking......... :pighug:

I was at a Live Music show until after midnight last night...........:pass:...Proud of me....?......:eyebrows:

It was maybe 5 miles away...but I Swear...on the patio you would Think you were there...........:crying:......I just Smiled and Thought of the money I was saving on tickets.......:cheers:..ching..ching.....

IMG_5672.JPG

Yar Right huh.......?............. Stoner Snails.......too stoned to hide properly............. :pass: ....

Good night @Mossy and have a great day! Almost 3 am here...Your weather looks perfect there today. Maybe you guys should head "down " the beach for some tapas!. Order me a cava, juevos y jamon Iberico, some boquerones, and razor clams!!! Damn, now I got the munchies again

I had the same Thought Goo..... :headbang: ....breakfast down the beach sounds Fine......

Tons of cava and jamon.....but I might have to take you to Santa Pola for the razor clams...tonight......... :biggrin:

Before we went gluten free my faavourite was a simple toasted baguette with tomato and olive oil...hard to explain how fresh grated tomato tastes.....:headbang:

Mick Jagger gets to 80 still doing World Tours........ :headbang: .....on Sex an Drugs and Rock n Roll..........

Maybe we should All try it huh......?...........:crying:...it's never too Late to Start..........:yeah:....

Last edited:
Morning all, its a nice sunny morning here in Scotland, sitting on my bog having a wake n bake and a morning cuppa listening to the birds in the trees and the moaning cow next door shouting at her fella and it's no even 10am

Morning @darknight_420 ... :pass: ...sharing one.........

and the moaning cow next door shouting at her fella and it's no even 10am

:crying: Maybe she has had a Mossy Tutorial.....:headbang:...Never shout at a Drunk...............

Wiat until Early the next morning......when they are sorely hung over...............it is Much More Effective..........:blahblah:.....

Cup Final was on yesterday.....huh....:footy:.......say no more........:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back