Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some yellowing going on....I top fed royal gold top feed veg and bloom on flowering one....they are tuning yellow af....I wonder if it to much or not enough...I put 1/3 cup to a one gal bag....it says 4 to 6oz to one cubic foot I put to much huh?

1685892127320.gif

on the fucking money. why do you think they started stripping doctors for their licenses after the plandemic.
@Frankthetank my father in law is gonna be retiring soon cause he said hes not gonna play by their rules (reccomending the you know what jab). he has showed me the threatening like info that hes being told he must follow. its wild.

I got some yellowing going on....I top fed royal gold top feed veg and bloom on flowering one....they are tuning yellow af....I wonder if it to much or not enough...I put 1/3 cup to a one gal bag....it says 4 to 6oz to one cubic foot I put to much huh?
In the '70's the best Colombian weed was Amarillo (spanish for yellow). It was a deep yellow color, sticky, aromatic, and psychedelic af. The same plants could ripen green or yellow depending on environmental factors (rain at the right time, dry heat at the right time). When weather and genetics cooperated to produce a crop of Amarillo it was a special occasion. In my youth I had the privilege of sleeping on a boatload of it for 11 days, all the way from Parque Tayrona to Shelter Island, NY. Maybe you figured out how to duplicate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back