Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s Greenhouse project

Fiancé helping me out is pushing this thing along…

IMG_7808.jpeg

IMG_7806.jpeg

IMG_7809.jpeg

IMG_7807.jpeg

Painting it this afternoon and windows go in tomorrow ✅

View attachment 1600340

These came as a Nice Surprise.. twice... the other day......:pass:

First coz it is the first time in 5 years they have fruited.......and second........coz I could have sworn that was an Apricot tree...........:crying:

See what I mean @Mara Cachafa .....?.............:crying:
made my first bong out of a POM juice bottle :rofl: i thought i was next level... this was around 2006 (9th grade) when i first started smoking. I didnt know bongs smelled so my hiding spot was found out pretty quick. :crying:
71n7Ni57NFL.jpg

@Suki 's outta the cake coma! mail some to CA idc if its smashed :rofl:
Ya know, hubby made the leftover ground taco meat from last week into dip and we ate it with chips and I realized as I was falling asleep that we didn't even eat our cupcakes. So they're still down there waiting to be devoured. He's taking one to work for the one busser that missed out on cake yesterday (apparently the asshole dish guy doubled up and then tried to fight hubby later in the night when he told him to quit intentionally splashing dirty water on him) but he better eat his before he leaves cause I can't be trusted left home alone with them, they're just too good. I have a ton of the Italian merengue buttercream left too so I guess I'm gonna have to figure out a use for that as well cause it's too damn tasty to waste.

Ya know, hubby made the leftover ground taco meat from last week into dip and we ate it with chips and I realized as I was falling asleep that we didn't even eat our cupcakes. So they're still down there waiting to be devoured. He's taking one to work for the one busser that missed out on cake yesterday (apparently the asshole dish guy doubled up and then tried to fight hubby later in the night when he told him to quit intentionally splashing dirty water on him) but he better eat his before he leaves cause I can't be trusted left home alone with them, they're just too good. I have a ton of the Italian merengue buttercream left too so I guess I'm gonna have to figure out a use for that as well cause it's too damn tasty to waste.
The Italian merengue buttercream could be used on….errr anything to make it more palatable. Think hard……. :rofl: :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back