Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sorta got my veggie garden going yesterday. Starting late just cuz i been working so much and it took me a while to fix the drainage. The good dirt washes out to the street and the excess water sits along the house, I put in a couple pieces of drain tile (perforerated pipes) and pitched them away from the house and towards the middle of the garden, buried them in stone then top soil and dug a trench filled it with pea gravel, still need to buy more dirt which really grinds my gears but kinda got to. And I realized I must have grabbed someone else's tray or switched up plants somehow cuz i got a bunch of little Sicily cherry tomatoes instead of the normal mix i picked out for auntys sauce, Im going to have to give a few plants away, i also forgot i ordered some veggies that never came, it was like 3 months ago :crying: ill probably have a small yield again this year, shouldn't have ignored it for so long

What do you think its just jumping in for a place to sleep?

To poop......cats dig holes to poop in....and the compost is a lot easier than the ground......... :headbang: ...

We get the crappy stuff too but it gets covered pretty quick by something good.

What I Noticed...as the Nice ones don't get graffitied over.......:headbang:.....well behaved .....

There used to be a warehouse that my barber bought and turned into an indoor skate park so the taggers took the opportunity to hone their skills where no one would bother them, pretty cool watching them go from scribbles to murals overtime

Yup.....Enhance................:headbang:...

I sorta got my veggie garden going yesterday. Starting late just cuz i been working so much and it took me a while to fix the drainage. The good dirt washes out to the street and the excess water sits along the house, I put in a couple pieces of drain tile (perforerated pipes) and pitched them away from the house and towards the middle of the garden, buried them in stone then top soil and dug a trench filled it with pea gravel, still need to buy more dirt which really grinds my gears but kinda got to. And I realized I must have grabbed someone else's tray or switched up plants somehow cuz i got a bunch of little Sicily cherry tomatoes instead of the normal mix i picked out for auntys sauce, Im going to have to give a few plants away, i also forgot i ordered some veggies that never came, it was like 3 months ago :crying: ill probably have a small yield again this year, shouldn't have ignored it for so long

When I was in the UK me and me mother whiled away the winter browsing seed catalogues.........:biggrin:.....we always had way...way to much stuff.........:headbang:

Good morn @Mossy :pass: :bighug:

Not a lot planned, going to wing it, probably a run to the dump and store. Boring day for the most part!

Sounds like ours..... :pass: ....we had plans.....but hubby can't be arsed........and I don't push him when he is like that....:blahblah:...can't take the earache.......:biggrin:

Good morning y'all , 44*f, kitties taken care of and the coffee is hot!

cookieswith.jpg

:yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back