Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jump:It's time got the beans in the dirt tonight hopefully everyone sprouts:goodluck: I ended up going with Mephisto Walter White, Double Grape, and Night Owl Outlier Z.. Soaked the seed in some kelp and humic for 3 hr then straight to the EBjr's.. I put about a fist full of CoM sprout island seed starter mix in the middle where I planted the bean .5" under:headbang: Got light at 50" from pots running 60% 24/0 getting 240ppfd.. Temps set to 80F 65% rh:headbang::shooty::cooldance::goodluck:

IMG_3604.JPG

IMG_3605.JPG

IMG_3606.JPG

:jump:It's time got the beans in the dirt tonight hopefully everyone sprouts:goodluck: I ended up going with Mephisto Walter White, Double Grape, and Night Owl Outlier Z.. Soaked the seed in some kelp and humic for 3 hr then straight to the EBjr's.. I put about a fist full of CoM sprout island seed starter mix in the middle where I planted the bean .5" under:headbang: Got light at 50" from pots running 60% 24/0 getting 240ppfd.. Temps set to 80F 65% rh:headbang::shooty::cooldance::goodluck:

IMG_3604.JPG

IMG_3605.JPG

IMG_3606.JPG

First run in Earthboxes? Don't think I've seen ya in those???

First run in Earthboxes? Don't think I've seen ya in those???
Yessir we shall see hoping it makes a bit easier for the summer less maintenance.. Might have rig up some auto filling for long weekends I'd rather not have to relay on anyone:shrug::goodluck:

Tighty whities too?

Those are constrictive. You're going to give yourself like weird cancer of the nether regions wearing those.

Now random story, I have this pair of shorts from high school that I'm not 100% sure what they are made of, but it's apparently indestructible. They never fade. They never knap or rip or tear. They are heavy, it's like wearing armor. lol. And they are like.... a couple decades old now. And I still wear them. Because you'd never be able to tell.

I have blankets like that too. NFL blankets, like old school Atlanta Falcons and Vikings blankets that I think could possibly deflect a bow and arrow, if not a full blown bullet. Shit was just built better back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back