Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't done any homework on those so can't give ya an informed opinion. I know Man O Green uses the Rapid pucks in conjunction with his Chilled led lights. Pretty sure he has both blue for veg and red pucks for flower.

I was lookin at a Mars hydro sp3000 or the Chilled X3 Growcraft. The Mars are about half the price. Sure there are plenty of other great lights out there as well. Haven't looked in awhile.

Also, check out the website Fishfart Garden Tech. They have corner lights called Corner Boys that seem pretty cool. Might pull the trigger on them! Could easily get by with one light and them. So, that's another option
😊 thanks

Haven't done any homework on those so can't give ya an informed opinion. I know Man O Green uses the Rapid pucks in conjunction with his Chilled led lights. Pretty sure he has both blue for veg and red pucks for flower.

I was lookin at a Mars hydro sp3000 or the Chilled X3 Growcraft. The Mars are about half the price. Sure there are plenty of other great lights out there as well. Haven't looked in awhile.

Also, check out the website Fishfart Garden Tech. They have corner lights called Corner Boys that seem pretty cool. Might pull the trigger on them! Could easily get by with one light and them. So, that's another option
I'm liking them side boys...getting them...and the pucks...both...

1000010675.jpg

Yeah man! Hope this helped or gave ya some food for thought! That's one of the great things about this site! Being able to learn what others have gone through and being able to save lots of money and time with mistakes
I have the Hlg 650r Diablo series with the uva I know it's a solid bad ass light...I'd recommend it forsure plus marshydro I have the fc3000 and ts1000...both great lights...I'll probably stick with the pucks, hlg, and them side boys....thanks again

Hey Man! Since you're around, what is the maximum amount of calcium sulfate(gypsum) that can be used per gallon? I remember you posting it somewhere, but couldn't find it the other day.

Also, I think you said if using the Cal Sulfate to flush one a week using half strength notes???

Thanks as always in advance!!!
Remember we are talking about Soluble Gypsum, it starts to drop out of solution ~ 500 PPM 4.5g/G but you can dissolve up to 7.2g per gallon in RO which is ~850 PPM calcium when you include the Sulfur the PPM is over 1000 PPM. You don't want to go that high for any reason.

Maybe but you need to be a lot more specific because well I have slept since then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back