Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I thought that's what it is cause I've been running the same lights and getting different results....this is my first coco grow and successful megacrop grow....I think I've found my way....ty
:crying: :crying: I have been doing this for over 8 years running now with other efforts long ago and I learn new shit every grow. Genetics change fast now, lights get better, new tools happen. I am using RotBlock for the first time..........

:pass: No two seeds are the same, it is exciting don't you think!

Even though we have eaten gluten free pasta....I still react to it......so pasta is off the menu for us completely....that would give me eyes wide open insomnia.......:eek1:
Humff...... maybe other allergies? I am eating the quinoa rice pasta now but like the corn ones as well.

The barn door has made the bedroom so much quieter and darker that I am sleeping very well indeed. Better quality sleep means I dream a lot more, I have had some strange dreams lately.

I have had some strange dreams lately.

:crying: That's the cheese..........:pighug:

The barn door has made the bedroom so much quieter and darker that I am sleeping very well indeed.

Job Well Done then........:bravo:.....I still would have just shot the hoop shooter...........:shooty:...

:crying:

Mammy..mammy...why am I walking 'round in circles......?..........Shaadup....or I'll nail your other foot to the floor............

:crying:. #JustSayin ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back