Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend bought me one of these glow resin Bully’s mine is the Peach purple face. He tried for the Sky lime sunset face one but that one sold quick as it’s first come first serve on drops.
IMG_1249.jpeg
IMG_1250.jpeg

So my truck started tossing out chunks of tire tread and needed replacing after 65k miles on them. I ended up having to shop around quickly to find decent set of tires that could hold up to out everyday driving on dirt roads. Found these 12ply MT’s but on the factory rims they didn’t lay flat and bubbled at the sides so daughter helped me for Fathers Day to get new rims. After getting them all installed find out my front shocks were also worn out and found a good deal on these Fox 2.0 performance adjustable reservoir shocks and got them installed. Still need to replace the rear shocks now as the back end has a bounce not like the front stabilizes after hitting the potholes.
IMG_0694.jpeg
IMG_0774.jpeg
IMG_0912.jpeg
IMG_1020.jpeg
IMG_1072.jpeg
IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1275.jpeg

Morning Bushy.... :pighug: ...new furbaby....?

@St. Tom calls them Land Sharks when they are at the bite everything stage.......and he's not far Wrong..........:crying:
Yes friend we know breeds these Goldendoodle F1b’s. They had a litter of 12 and sold 10 of them. The remaining 2 were given away to friends/family and we were lucky enough to get this girl.

IMG_6357.JPG

:crying: How the Hell did they get in there.....?....:crying:..talk about jumping into your chair before your graves cold..........:crying:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

So now we have 33 Auto Females...
1 FF Female...
and 2 nasturtiums.....all in 1 x 70lt pot.........

Not too shabby.....the Autos will be down in the next coulpe of weeks...the FF will stay there...and the Nastrtiums will provide cover for her while she finishes....Sussed....:pass: ..Close enough for a Stoner............:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back