Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft.....gotta Dilema......we need to go shopping ....after 1.30pm.......and I can't be Arsed............... :crying:

Watching Saturday morning cooking shows.....Drooling.............don't wanna move.......

But...I Need some flower ferts for me girls........I'm down to Bud Candy and tomato ferts.........:watering:....the head shop is behind the supermarket.......

soooo...I Should go ..............but me head says no...no...no.............:crying:
Cookin shows are torture. What they makin? Im currently rollin around ideas for breakfast and the bud aint helpin cuz I just want everything

So my truck started tossing out chunks of tire tread and needed replacing after 65k miles on them. I ended up having to shop around quickly to find decent set of tires that could hold up to out everyday driving on dirt roads. Found these 12ply MT’s but on the factory rims they didn’t lay flat and bubbled at the sides so daughter helped me for Fathers Day to get new rims. After getting them all installed find out my front shocks were also worn out and found a good deal on these Fox 2.0 performance adjustable reservoir shocks and got them installed. Still need to replace the rear shocks now as the back end has a bounce not like the front stabilizes after hitting the potholes.
View attachment 1607080View attachment 1607081View attachment 1607082View attachment 1607083View attachment 1607084View attachment 1607085View attachment 1607086
I need to do a bit of that soon. New ball joints, shocks for the front and motor mounts. The battle rages on. Good luck with the new wheels.

Afternoon @MedCzech .......starting the day off softly coz you have greenhouse work planned........?.................... :pass:
Yes, actually I have a couple sessions on range at work this morning first, then back home to finish up roof stuff, and siding.

Tomorrow I install the ventilation and front door, then she will be ready for a test run. Need to see where temps and rh are. Lots of little things to do, but it should be functional by Tuesday next week at the latest 👍

Cookin shows are torture. What they makin? Im currently rollin around ideas for breakfast and the bud aint helpin cuz I just want everything

Big legs of Lamb...cooked over a slow BBQ...........crisp and tasty on the outside........to Pinky on the bone.....slurp................:drool::drool::drool:

Lightly done mixed veg on the grill....1 minute each side.........................aggghhhh.....................:drool:....

Big legs of Lamb...cooked over a slow BBQ...........crisp and tasty on the outside........to Pinky on the bone.....slurp................:drool::drool::drool:

Lightly done mixed veg on the grill....1 minute each side.........................aggghhhh.....................:drool:....
tyrone-biggums-smile (1).gif

Hey friends!!

What a nice day today!! Sun is shining, the weather is sweet...
Got some extra shot's today and thought I'd share them with you. These are a mixture of Dutch Passion and Mephisto girls.
1687544724148 _small.jpg

1687544724141 _small.jpg

1687544724135 _small.jpg

1687544724131 _small.jpg

1687544724117 _small.jpg

1687544724094 _small.jpg

1687544724089 _small.jpg

1687544724080 _small.jpg

1687544724075 _small.jpg

1687544724068 _small.jpg

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Yeah...me too................ :biggrin: ....can't remember the last time I had a leg of lamb........

Humongus industrial BBQ with a about 10 legs hanging over it.............Dripping.................psst..psst...onto the coals.......:drool:

I Wish lamb wasn't so expensive..........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back