Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @InkAddict$ and everyone else , I need more coffee this damn house blew my breaker when I started brewing my coffee so it’s going to be a great day 😭, so much to unpack and do smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ happy caturday , I’m the grumpy kitty for sure today . Maybe I’ll have time for my tent today I feel we live in a house of hoarders we have so much stuff and small walk ways smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know where to start unpacking first .
B8071A07-A443-4CCC-86A6-B7DE7EA77469.png

Good morning @InkAddict$ and everyone else , I need more coffee this damn house blew my breaker when I started brewing my coffee so it’s going to be a great day 😭, so much to unpack and do smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ happy caturday , I’m the grumpy kitty for sure today . Maybe I’ll have time for my tent today I feel we live in a house of hoarders we have so much stuff and small walk ways smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t know where to start unpacking first .View attachment 1607195
😆 yes I'm here to help...shit everywhere....I don't know where to start...I can even get my couch in....we are going to have to take 2 doors off to get it in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back