Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they
Saw these peeking out from under the back deck, have no idea what they are but the leaves were cool so I liberated them.
IMG20230414125511.jpg

Was going to use PictureThis app.....want card info for 7 day trial and39.99 a year.....fookdat.
Free app did the trick.

Pilea Cadierei, Aluminum Plant​

Last edited:
Ordered in 4 more Tradescantia varieties to go with the Purpurea I already have....Zabrina, Nanouk, Green and Cream and Blushing Beauty....if I can find a Persian Shield at a good price that'll complete that collection. But it's still in the semi rare category so people are still very proud about the pricing.

U guys are my friends, so wya???
Im done. How come you're going to the UK? I think u said before but I forgot

Yup...that is one of the things you Miss being Virtual....... :pass: ....coz you Know if we'd been in our Commune... someone would have come over to Help....

Mothers sick.............we agreed I'd be better off waiting for her to get Home...to be Practical help.......but ....she has been in hospital/convalesence much longer than we expected......

Didn't realise when I booked it was for 4.20......:doh:...I was just looking for a cheap flight when the kids got back to school.....:pass:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back