Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I have do this thing on the new store site first, but I'm gonna blooooow your minds with some AI generated stuff I'm working on. Can you even say that? It's like "computer, do all the work for me." "Oh that was tiring, I think I need a zebra cake to recover." It's dope as shit.

Man I have do this thing on the new store site first, but I'm gonna blooooow your minds with some AI generated stuff I'm working on. Can you even say that? It's like "computer, do all the work for me." "Oh that was tiring, I think I need a zebra cake to recover." It's dope as shit.
.... now you're just doing it on purpose.

.... now you're just doing it on purpose.

All you do is crack the whip.

Last night I AI generated a story about how you just kept requesting things and requesting things until I collapsed on the floor, but you weren't remorseful and just replaced me with the next person in line. But it was hilarious, but the story didn't end there, the AI made up something about how "years later, he'd never forget the tyranny of Suki (I used your forum name in the input information.)

I mean this shit is funny. Laugh. hahahahaha.

All you do is crack the whip.

Last night I AI generated a story about how you just kept requesting things and requesting things until I collapsed on the floor, but you weren't remorseful and just replaced me with the next person in line. But it was hilarious, but the story didn't end there, the AI made up something about how "years later, he'd never forget the tyranny of Suki (I used your forum name in the input information.)

I mean this shit is funny. Laugh. hahahahaha.
Lol I've asked for like, 4 things 🤣 not my fault it got way overly complicated 😝

FB_IMG_1681393144775.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back