Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all , 52*f , kitties fed, Missy decided to finally come inside, she went out last night around sunset and didn't want back inside, too warm in the house for her already! Buster kept waking me during the night, I think he missed Missy.

Morning @Talonxracer ....... :pass: ..sharing one..........I'm guessing Missy is sterilised...........?...............Or.....you are going to be a Grandfather.......

:crying:

Morning @Talonxracer ....... :pass: ..sharing one..........I'm guessing Missy is sterilised...........?...............Or.....you are going to be a Grandfather.......

:crying:
Yes, Missy took a trip to the vet for her shots and she got fixed when she decided to accept the offer to become a inside kitty. She did spend 2.5 years as a outdoor kitty and never had a litter of kittens even though she was constantly in heat. Now she is alot more settled down and not so nervous, but when any of the female ferals are in heat she doesn't want outside, too much commotion!

Yes, Missy took a trip to the vet for her shots and she got fixed when she decided to accept the offer to become a inside kitty. She did spend 2.5 years as a outdoor kitty and never had a litter of kittens even though she was constantly in heat. Now she is alot more settled down and not so nervous, but when any of the female ferals are in heat she doesn't want outside, too much commotion!

Clever Girl........ :headbang: .........she makes all the Right Choices..........:biggrin:

Just received a new toy for inside the tent. :woohoo1:
I was already working with a powerstrip to get all devices inside the tent powered, but this one is controllable via Wifi and the cool thing about this strip is, that each power outlet is controlled separately. The USB ports are not separately controlled, but rather all four on or off.
Note: Forget the Tuya App, because this doesn't work. You have to use the SmartLife app...:shrug:
Tuya-Smart-Wifi-Power-Strip-16A-EU-4-Socket-4-USB-Charging-Ports-SmartLife-APP-Works.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back