Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Mossy it was a interesting day to say the least… Only one altercation between the adults my dad and his brother got into a argument over something stupid.. But then just a party was getting over a loose dog was running the neighborhood and ran over into our yard.. Needless to say Nala wasn’t having that and went into defense mode as the dog headed straight for skeeter.. she had him pinned down immediately …The wife and I had to intervene I ripped Nala off the other dog and the wife grabbed the other dog.. Nala submitted when I grabbed her but the other dog didn’t and ended up biting my wife hand.. It’s not awful my mom got her all cleaned up bandaged nothing that needs stitches but it did draw blood.. Needless to say I need to smoke :doh: :pass:

We were going to the store today and I was asking my girls if they had thought of any names for the kittens.

One of my girls is very unhappy about the situation, she isn't a big cat fan because our oldest cat, moose, likes to hang out under her bed and she does not like him in her room even though he doesn't bother her. She just doesn't like him there. So its a constant battle of wills. She doesn't seem to understand we will be finding all of the kittens homes and then the mama as well, and its just a temporary thing. So she wasn't wanting to participate in the naming.

My other daughter suggested we use either Howls Moving Castle or Encanto as a theme for names.

My wife said if there is an orange one, its getting named Calcifer

desktop-wallpaper-calcifer.jpg

There are some manx cats around, and I told her if one of the kittens is a bobtail, I'm keeping them, I've always wanted a bobtail cat since I was a kid, and I've never gotten one.
Definitely Howl’s Moving Castle

Man this lil piece of shit bong can rip! Poured some alcohol into stem couple dats ago cuz the holes in this lil nonsensical percolator were not only almost plugged close with resin but it literally was a tower coming outta each hole all the way over to the outside edges of the glass! Like lil resin bridges connecting center to the sides! :rofl:
image.jpg

Didn’t worry about getting it totally clean but just wanted it back to working like it should! Back to smoking like a $15 bong that’s for sure! :eyebrows::crying:

image.jpg

Man this lil piece of shit bong can rip! Poured some alcohol into stem couple dats ago cuz the holes in this lil nonsensical percolator were not only almost plugged close with resin but it literally was a tower coming outta each hole all the way over to the outside edges of the glass! Like lil resin bridges connecting center to the sides! :rofl:
View attachment 1583859
Didn’t worry about getting it totally clean but just wanted it back to working like it should! Back to smoking like a $15 bong that’s for sure! :eyebrows::crying:

View attachment 1583865
I use a little Citra Solv in the pipe, plug bowl hole (hahaha bowl hole) fill with warm water let stand and it will clean it up nicely. But then again you probably know that already because nothing I think of is new.

Thanks for the reps @Mossy it was a interesting day to say the least… Only one altercation between the adults my dad and his brother got into a argument over something stupid.. But then just a party was getting over a loose dog was running the neighborhood and ran over into our yard.. Needless to say Nala wasn’t having that and went into defense mode as the dog headed straight for skeeter.. she had him pinned down immediately …The wife and I had to intervene I ripped Nala off the other dog and the wife grabbed the other dog.. Nala submitted when I grabbed her but the other dog didn’t and ended up biting my wife hand.. It’s not awful my mom got her all cleaned up bandaged nothing that needs stitches but it did draw blood.. Needless to say I need to smoke :doh: :pass:
:pass: :smokeout::hookah::baked::pimp::smoker1::bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back