Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think i was gonna chop this girl when it didn’t flower under 12/12! Glad i gave her 11/13 and waited a week! Turned out nice sized and some greasy ass buds!
That plant was totally worth the effort just by the shape of the leaves. I'm personally glad you let her go and I'll be growing some of those outside this summer :headbang:

The people have spoken! (Double Grape x CDLC) x Mango Smile. I'll toss her in a paper towel tonight..:greenthumb::afn:

Can anyone confirm this cross is actually Tinto De Verano?
DG x CDLC = Pinot Noir.
Pinot Noir + Mango Smile = TDV..
Or is it different cause it isnt actually labeled Tinto De Verano?
Screenshot_20230416_192348_DuckDuckGo.png

The people have spoken! (Double Grape x CDLC) x Mango Smile. I'll toss her in a paper towel tonight..:greenthumb::afn:

DG x CDLC = Pinot Noir.
View attachment 1584291
Anything crossed with Mango Smile seems to turn into a winner. Good luck! 👍

DG x CDLC = Pinot Noir.
View attachment 1584291

Sounds right but I have now clue too many strains they're all fire :dizzy: Maybe tag @stan_mephisto and ask him? Thanks for the reps:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you Sunday Live Stoners.

Been busy working on my old Elantra today so finally got online.

Yes, I got the ipower 19” . Wife got a deal around X-mas time , bowl trimmer, hanging dryer, mini clippers, spare blades. Well worth it. Trial and error though. I wet and mostly dry trimmed last harvest. Just tried a mostly dry on some stuff taken down on Friday. Did not like it. So with this batch it’ll be wet trim only. From this morning
Take all of the shims out, use the serrated blade on dry buds, Go for it 7 -10 full turns in each direction. This is the White widow that lost water and dried up in the tent. It was a mess with dried dead leaves. It didn't trim to well but it will all be pressed into rosin anyhow.

IMG_20230416_193201035.jpg

This was a better plant, the Auto Creeper Purple Phenotype. It trimmed just fine.

_DSC5492.JPG

That plant was totally worth the effort just by the shape of the leaves. I'm personally glad you let her go and I'll be growing some of those outside this summer :headbang:
Do u have some if these beans?? I found a single 1 in the buds when i was bucking them off the branch!
image.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you Sunday Live Stoners.

Been busy working on my old Elantra today so finally got online.

Take all of the shims out, use the serrated blade on dry buds, Go for it 7 -10 full turns in each direction. This is the White widow that lost water and dried up in the tent. It was a mess with dried dead leaves. It didn't trim to well but it will all be pressed into rosin anyhow.

View attachment 1584293

This was a better plant, the Auto Creeper Purple Phenotype. It trimmed just fine.

View attachment 1584296
Ya from my blumats losing pressure last run its crazy how fast a plant will turn if it loses water! Goes from looking limp to half the leaves burnt off in no time flat! :doh::cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back