Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @NORB YIPPLS
1682336439141.gif

Good morning @Jpkindbud ready for work after the bday weekend ???
waking-up-hungover-stuck-in-chair.gif

I have a helper now, its nice having help but to keep people at my pace i gotta keep telling this kid c'mon or snap my fingers every time the barrels full so he can drag it off. Aggravating, but i guess it's better than making 100 trips up the stairs dragging dirt by myself.

Good morning @Jpkindbud ready for work after the bday weekend ???View attachment 1586665

I have a helper now, its nice having help but to keep people at my pace i gotta keep telling this kid c'mon or snap my fingers every time the barrels full so he can drag it off. Aggravating, but i guess it's better than making 100 trips up the stairs dragging dirt by myself.
Sweet! The only problem I had hiring young whippersnappers when I ran a Aero composites company was the fact they all thought they should be starting at the top, sweeping and cleaning was beneath them.

Sweet! The only problem I had hiring young whippersnappers when I ran a Aero composite company was the fact they all thought they should be starting at the top, sweeping and cleaning was beneath them.
Yup i been doing this nonsense for like idk 17 years now n i still run to the truck for tools if its far. This just doesn't get easier especially with sewers , its going to suck Every. Single. Time. get used to it . This kids a good plumber but he just doesn't want to do heavy stuff. Or sweep😑

Heyheyhey everybody. Long time no visit. But had to check in for my 7 year anniversary:shooty:

Happy Anniversary...........:cheersmate:..

Checking in to see what old friends might still be around.

Who you Thinking about......?....I can probably update you......

Mostly growing my own crosses, as they are perfect meds for me

:d5: Me Too............

Good to see youre still going strong @Mossy :woohoo:

Cheers......:headbang:...I Think it comes under the heading No Rest for the Wicked.........:devil:

@Mossy, I just woke the UNICORN up!

Prepare for the stampede!

:what?: Nooooo.....don't Mention the Unicor....Unic........oooorNoo.......too Late.......

unicorn.gif

There she Blows..giggity..giggity...and she ain't wearing no clothes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back