Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's the entire quote:
“Look again at that dot,” they wrote. “That’s here. That’s home. That’s us. On it, everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every ‘superstar,’ every ‘supreme leader,’ every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.”
Carl Sagan
'll fix my quote......

Hutch is gone, plants are in the ground. I'm dying
20230429_175426.jpg

I've got shade loving stuff to go around the edges along the fence line, and then some short ground cover type stuff to go over the bulk of the yard. We have to clear out the branches I took off the maple still, move some junk that's been sitting out there, finish the French drain, and backfill the areas along the fence line where the dogs have digged and stuff has washed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back