Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_5156.JPG

The Calm after the storm............ :pass: ....everyone Looks okay......sky is blue.......just need a bit of a wind to dry everything off...

and pray for no dampening off/mold......and Hope it hasn't Hit the seeding......................................................or I'll just have to grow them all again..........:biggrin:

It's a Sacrifice us outdoor growers have to put up with........sigh.......:crying:

IMG_5164.JPG

View attachment 1588627

The Calm after the storm............ :pass: ....everyone Looks okay......sky is blue.......just need a bit of a wind to dry everything off...

and pray for no dampening off/mold......and Hope it hasn't Hit the seeding......................................................or I'll just have to grow them all again..........:biggrin:

It's a Sacrifice us outdoor growers have to put up with........sigh.......:crying:

View attachment 1588628

Good day @Mossy :pass: :bighug:

Your girls are looking happy, doesn't look like they got beat up too bad by the storm!

th
I'm going to say no. They won't have enough "dwell time", where the air sits in the filter, to remove enough of the scent. It may help remove some but I don't think it will cut it during full flowering time.

You say there is a vent pipe for the air exhaust? I would build your own carbon filter that can fit into the pipe. Use some sort of mesh garden fabric and create a "sock" that you can stuff into the exhaust pipe. If it fits nicely you can also pull it out to exchange the carbon pellets when it's depleted.

I've build a couple bucket scrubbers to help cover scent. The 4" and 6" filters do a good job but never quite 100% and for me that is essential to survival. I use EnviroSupply here in the US, their pellets are very good and decently cheap. Carbon pellets are generally expensive but for a buckets worth these are the best price I've found. I see them on Amazon and with my VPN it says shipping available to the Netherlands so probably to your area as well.

This bucket: You want the 4mm pellets not the flaked aquarium stuff.

Amazon product

Another option is the "Kitchen Compost Bin" carbon filters. They are carbon filter disks. I have them stuffed in the unused in/out ports on my tents. You could try layering a few of these on the ends of the pellets to give a bit of shape. Or jam the pipe chock a bock full of them and create a massive pancake filter. I don't know how well they actually capture scent. Could be total crap but eh, cheap.

81M13a6aY6L._AC_SY355_.jpg

Amazon product

thanks mate​

i took my big filter apart last night and its a really simple design.​

so figue that if i took the prefilter and charcoal out and hacksaw the metal mesh cylinder thing to the size i want it and then add the prefilter and charcoal to match the size.​

Could get two mini filters now off the big one by chopping it in half. need to get a new blade today as left the last one in the rain lol​

Morning @Talonxracer ....... @NORB YIPPLS ..... :pass: ..sharing one.........

Good day @Mossy :pass: :bighug:

Your girls are looking happy, doesn't look like they got beat up too bad by the storm!

Ah but.......when I was checking for storm damage........I found caterpiller damage...........:doh:....

IMG_5188.JPG

See it...on the bud bottom Right..........looks a bit Limp.............necratised bud..............:nono:....I've found a couple of Spots...so there could be more......

Flipping Caterpillars.......:nono:...I Curse them...........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back