Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I have to work all weekend.

We had a big show stopper problem last night, but one of our guys worked all night and found a fix for it.

I'm actually happy, because if we'd delayed this weekend thing, it may have fallen on top of when I was on vacation. That happened last year and it sucked, I had to work all day from a condo at the beach while my wife and kids were at the pool.

Happy Friday @PinkyNotTheBrain ........ :bighug: ......worse....?...hubby is coming down with it today.....:doh:....

We might need nursing if your Aunt and boss will give you time off..........:eyebrows:

I go Quiet when I'm sick..................................................hubby moans his tits off...............:crying:
U already know i would but be careful what you wish for

Ahhh, the moths don't eat the plants do they? Just landing all over the ladies?

Yeah..they lay their eggs In the bud........and you See Nothing until the caterillar is grown and ready to leave....by then...the damage is done.

The caterillar has fed on and pooped inside the bud and it is Dead..... :doh: ...from the inside......

That happened last year and it sucked, I had to work all day from a condo at the beach while my wife and kids were at the pool.

Happy Friday @Blue_dreamer .........I was just Thinking earlier.....all of the work from Home opportunities now.....but noone has made a tablet/laptop that you can Work Outdoor with yet..........?........ :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back