Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I so very love that they are from Tamriel... @PinkyNotTheBrain did you see this?
So im assuming we're going on a dragon frog quest???
khajiit.gif

As long as we stop and get some
7b5c559911b5175515a145af99fab3c4.gif

Dragon Frogs are amphibians native to certain areas of Hammerfell and Black Marsh,[1] where they are commonly kept as pets for their striking appearance and pest control attributes. They are so named for their small wings and breath abilities; the Hammerfell varieties spitting fire, while those of Black Marsh spew a poisonous gas, which both species use to kill flying insects or other small prey before consumption.

I'm gonna have to get the Black Leaf Up again..............the Northern Lights knocked it out of Dominance..............

froglady.gif

Frog Fatalle.........an attractive and seductive Frog, especially one who is likely to cause distress or disaster to a man who becomes involved with her:

This poison is however only a mild hallucinogenic for humanoid mortals, making it a favorite in captivity

#FingerDabs #FingerDabs #FingerDabs ........

froggi.gif

I'm gonna have to get the Black Leaf Up again..............the Northern Lights knocked it out of Dominance..............

View attachment 1581678

Frog Fatalle.........an attractive and seductive Frog, especially one who is likely to cause distress or disaster to a man who becomes involved with her:

#FingerDabs #FingerDabs #FingerDabs ........

View attachment 1581682
Don't threaten me with a good time.
I'm gonna have to get the Black Leaf Up again..............the Northern Lights knocked it out of Dominance....

Nooo Pinky pots everywhere !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back