Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big fat juicy lucy... two patties with a bunch of cheese shoved in the middle, then sealed up. Cooked on the cast iron skillet. Maybe finished in the oven.
Uhhh them prices seem off!
View attachment 1582877
Gotta put a big mountain of shredded cheddar on top! Even more sandwiched between the patties or even mixed into the patties is bonus points!

Nightshift got the Munchies huh.......?........:bravo:... #ProperStoners ....Well Done.............

This one time I was dabbing and the rig was on the kitchen table late at night. I have this ceramic bowl and I had some wax from the local dispensary here, and I dropped some on the table. And well so I picked up the pieces, and there was this little bit that looked EXACTLY like this friggin wax man. Like exactly.

And it was a piece of graham cracker. And I jammed it with all the other actual wax and dabbed it.

Oof. You wanna talk about a lung killer, dab some graham.

I dried Bud in a dehydrator once...:pass:....I dried chillies in the tray above...........mep....cross contamination.........

You'd be sitting enoying a smoke...then Woooooooo....Hot Lung...from the Inside..............:fire::fire::fire: .......:crying:

I didn't do it Twice........:crying:

I have brioche burger buns. I mean what are the odds?

Hey guys! look at my new Man-beard...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
...hmm.....I'd say you have been Hipsterficated......common problem.....

Young and Trendy....grow a beard......have brioche buns in stock.......

that would be My Guess......

Except..............................you are no longer in the age demographic...cough..cough........ie Young............... :pass: ....

cheshire.gif
Oooh.... #FingerDabs are starting to Sing.............

frogspawn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back