Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really and when she is down stairs she does not care about the plants and if anything she avoids them… She won’t go near the tents unless I bait her with treats for pics and even then she doesn’t like it.. Plus when I have plants out of the tents she takes a wide birth around them like they’re going to bite her :shrug::doh:

Shame....I Trust all our dogs with the self medicating............... :pighug: ....makes life.......and Trimming easier.........:grin:

Try sprinkling a little fentanyl on your food. You won't even give a shit about your joints afterwards.
Just go buy a little street weed.. you're bound to find bonus levels of Fentanyl in it at some point.

:coffee:

Not that warm here yet in the morning, but close. We had 86*f and humid yesterday, supposed to get close to 90*f this afternoon, that really elevates the temps in my office space, it was up to 93*f inside yesterday......luckily the last plant in the big grow got chopped before this heatwave started. The desktop Bonsai on the other hand has to endure and suffer whatever the office has to offer environment wise....
We where hot but the humidity was like 20% yesterday now its going to cool way down this weekend and maybe even snow sunday. Then 60s for a high 40s for low for the next week or so.

Shame....I Trust all our dogs with the self medicating............... :pighug: ....makes life.......and Trimming easier.........:grin:

Yeah I wish she would now skeeter on the other hand he probably would you can’t leave weed out around him.. we made that mistake once and that little guy was super fooked up for 24-48hrs stumbling barely able to stand up :doh: :nono:

Happy Friday monkeys!!!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/xUOwGp0WrqIGCOB3pK" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Nice! Happy friday!

Love an iframe .. so 90s! :crying:
:pighug:

giphy.gif

Thanks @Mossy trying it’s tough may sound stupid but my fish Vinny has been sick all week and died yesterday plus Nala hip is not getting better if not it’s worse she can barely walk this week I had to carry her upstairs the last couple nights and work is just same shit different day I’ll get by but it’s a struggle thanks you for caring your too kind :love::bighug::karmacloud:

Sending good energy toward you guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back