Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty quiet here this morning 😊

😚💨💨💨💨my day off…a cup of coffee and a Pax3 loaded with some Mango Smile.

It’s very nice already in the vape. A little sweet mango gassy skunk taste to it!

Hope your all well this beautiful day ✌️☮️‼️

Good morning @Mossy :pass::bighug:

Afternoon @Talonxracer ......... :pass: ...sharing one..

IMG_4960.JPG

IMG_4961.JPG

That saves cooking.......:chef:.......

IMG_4964.JPG

WTF is That.............:yoinks:...not the bike.....the person who Thinks it is cool wearing cowboy boots with shorts........:crying:.

Gotta protect those feet!

:biggrin: Yeah @Jpkindbud ....I was being Sarky......:pass:...it was the bike I was talking about.........I've never seen a motor bike with the Top on before.....:headbang:...it's a first.......

How is your Sunday........?

Omg, just noticed that if your the passenger… your on the outside! See the peg and handle?

Ha ha Yeah...I hadn't noticed.......passengers are cannon fodder.......:eek2:......

I'm guessing it is like a Roll bar...or to stop the driver coming off in a crash........:shrug: ...I was trying to see if the driver had a seat belt on.....

The guy driving it didnt have a helmet on...and they are compulsory on motorbikes here now.

:biggrin: Yeah @Jpkindbud ....I was being Sarky......:pass:...it was the bike I was talking about.........I've never seen a motor bike with the Top on before.....:headbang:...it's a first.......

How is your Sunday........?
Pretty good so far. Day of lazy before work tomorrow. Prob movies or stream shows. We started Great Expectations and it seems good so far. That’ll be this afternoon. Got some germing to do this am and check the photo tent at 7 pm when lights come on. That’s about it. How was your trip?

Pretty good so far. Day of lazy before work tomorrow. Prob movies or stream shows. We started Great Expectations and it seems good so far. That’ll be this afternoon. Got some germing to do this am and check the photo tent at 7 pm when lights come on. That’s about it. How was your trip?

Tiring ..but..had to be done......... :headbang: ....yesterday....just the way it fell....I did 22 hours awake on 1 cup of coffee...1 bottle of water half a mars bar and chewing gum.......:biggrin:....I'm knackered...

I had a very small amount of bud in the UK....and it was probably over 5 years old........so 1 taste of #FingerDabs this morning and I had to sit down coz I was Giddy......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back