Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Taco Tuesday Live Stoners.

Yep Tacos for dinner tonight!

taco tuesday.gif

View attachment 1591664

Aghhh.....:doh:.....agghhh........:doh:....agghhhhhh............:doh:......hot rock burns on me brand new shirt....................:doh:

Agghhh......:doh:...SPIT.............:cuss:
That is why I had peace sigh :peace: patches sewn all over my clothes in the 60s n 70s. Now my problem is mostly grease stains from food :rofl:.

a/c-?....in a car-?....wtf is that-?? :paleo: ppp
Mandatory survival equipment here.

Does anybody know if beaver genetics has a web site. I am looking for strain info on the Lil Stick seeds I won. All I could find is beaverseeds.com but I couldn't find anything there.
Probably an unreleased new strain. Ask him here @beavergenetics

Does anybody know if beaver genetics has a web site. I am looking for strain info on the Lil Stick seeds I won. All I could find is beaverseeds.com but I couldn't find anything there.
I'm still not sure who's carrying their line-up... Best reach out to them directly here @beavergenetics :thumbsup:

@Waira ...you Know we said the #FingerDabs could Not be from the pistils.....?

Well.....I Thought...why not experiment with a bit of leaf trics...tucked under me tongue...for sub-lingual absorbtion..........?.....:eyebrows:

I Sat with it there for 30 minutes...

and all I Learned was it makes your burps taste like Diesel.......

And I didn't Dare Fart near a naked light all night...........:gassy:.....

:crying::crying::crying:

When I went to the UK...my son lives in a square of houses....around a square of grass...Green..for the kids to play on..

I can't say how delighful it was to see lush thick grass with massive dandelions and daisies in it......... :biggrin: ...you just don't get them here with the lack of rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back