Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i got em from bro in law and no clue where he got them from! He got an oz and came in this…..
View attachment 1597489View attachment 1597490

Came with 8X 1/8th jars in it! I also got 2 carts from him but they are whack AF! If they aren’t black market ones no idea how the company stays in business! Gonna have to hold em and sell em to someone unsuspecting down the road! :rofl:
Ahem...If they're from overseas. I wouldn't trust those for a single puff ..

:pass:

Ahem...If they're from overseas. I wouldn't trust those for a single puff ..

Found this

Thanks @Mossy :bighug::pighug: Share a little Black Dragon with me. :pass:Two nugs waiting in the drawer here.

Oooh...Thank You @BCBudlady ...
dragonsmoking.gif
... #Drag-on .... I've been on Deep Chunk the last few days...... Pure....

Taste second to none...but dropping my med effect a Touch..........

I'm on #FingerDabs today........mature girls.....good Float...but no Hippy Trippy..........

It it so fuelly that everytime I exhale I singe me nose hair.. :crying: ...I Love Fresh Bud......

Ya i got em from bro in law and no clue where he got them from! He got an oz and came in this…..
View attachment 1597489View attachment 1597490

Came with 8X 1/8th jars in it! I also got 2 carts from him but they are whack AF! If they aren’t black market ones no idea how the company stays in business! Gonna have to hold em and sell em to someone unsuspecting down the road! :rofl:
I don't trust anonymous vape cartridges. I had a hit off one from the Seneca Res (a Purple Urkle disposable vape) and it tasted like soap. Diamonds are supposedly 99% THC, but i think they're made with petroleum distillate solvents, so I'd try them, but not make them my go-to. I'm loving the solventless extracts, aka rosin.

Found this
Eighths of diamonds for $45??? Eighths of primo bud often sell for that around here, and it must take an ounce of bud to make 1/8 of diamond? Maybe they extract it from whatever they sweep up off the trim room floor?

Found this
Looks golden, doesn't appear to be an import item even though I can't seem to locate the exact place of manufacture. Seems they may be made by Flower City Nugs of NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back