Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Mossy . Clean bill o health. Doc says lay off a da weed.
Some of Magic’s Luv Pink hash for the wake n back. Lay off ….pfft!!

Good morning @Mossy . Clean bill o health. Doc says lay off a da weed.
Some of Magic’s Luv Pink hash for the wake n back. Lay off ….pfft!!

Sack the Doctor @BCBudlady :bighug: .....Damn Good News though......:bighug:

It is Fashionable now for Doctors to diagnose Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome for everything they Don't Know in cannabis Users......

I Call BullShit............:headbang:.......

Afternoon @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug: ...how is your day going..........?.........:pass:
127050.gif
I really should be setting pipe in the ground right now but I decided to take the day off. Ive got over 10 hrs not counting window time everyday over the last 2 weeks and i feel like if im not home to regulate aunt will just spend it all on convenience . .. aggravating, but the smokes pretty good so rn there's that :biggrin:

Sack the Doctor @BCBudlady :bighug: .....Damn Good News though......:bighug:

It is Fashionable now for Doctors to diagnose Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome for everything they Don't Know in cannabis Users......

I Call BullShit............:headbang:.......
I’m with you!! Bullshit, cuz my brain is beautiful, and a bad egg makes me hurl, not cannabis.
But several hundred mg. Might be my threshold., :crying:

A huge relief. Doc said, plenty of yoga and no weed…..but I’m sure she said plenty of weed and definitely no yoga..:rofl::cooldance:

Hey....if the Doc didn't Write it down......:doc3:..it's not your Fault that you are a Damn Stoner and can't remember a Fing..........

#IBlametheDope

I must admit....I Do have a Worry about what is being put into commercial bud to make it Look sale worthy.......but not in homegrown.......

Purchased commercial twice. Pure garbage and scary. Was desperate, out of state ( Michigan)?Sketchy carts, but could vape everywhere in public.

Hey....if the Doc didn't Write it down......:doc3:..it's not your Fault that you are a Damn Stoner and can't remember a Fing..........

#IBlametheDope

I must admit....I Do have a Worry about what is being put into commercial bud to make it Look sale worthy.......but not in homegrown.......
Bud harder 💪 not ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back