Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should get my new bong together but if wife see's it I'm in the doghouse
monophy.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

@Mossy ROKU is a streaming service application platform. The LG line uses a streaming service platform called WEBOS. They are essentially the same thing from competing companies. They let you watch TV from streaming services over the internet like Netflix, Pandora (music) or Paramount or any of the hundreds of streaming services.

Yup...any TV's that have the apps selection already in them have the Roku hardware....
They also use google or 1 other 1 I’m not remembering atm! Depends on brand of tv! My parents just got a new tv couple months ago so I was tasked with looking into the features to compare them!

@Mossy for newer tv’s the refresh rate and the upscaling in the tv has to do with how smooth the image is and how bright and clear the picture is when u are streaming what you are watching! Then the type of picture (4K, LED, ULED etc) has to do with the number of colors the tv can display! Also has 2 types of background black or white and couple diff types of backlighting used for how much the colors pop off the screen!

They also use google or 1 other 1 I’m not remembering atm! Depends on brand of tv! My parents just got a new tv couple months ago so I was tasked with looking into the features to compare them!

@Mossy for newer tv’s the refresh rate and the upscaling in the tv has to do with how smooth the image is and how bright and clear the picture is when u are streaming what you are watching! Then the type of picture (4K, LED, ULED etc) has to do with the number of colors the tv can display! Also has 2 types of background black or white and couple diff types of backlighting used for how much the colors pop off the screen!

dude, auntie don't care about any o' that jazz :nono: ...all she carez about are -> NANOCELLZ! :crying: :idea: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back