Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Heart of flowers .. :bighug: .. #SharingOne...:pass:

How's you...?..

Im doing okey. A bit tired but it will ease as the day goes by and I’ll go to sleep early this coming night as I will kind of work 24/0 during the this weekend. I’m trying something new, and it’s complicated to explain what it is as it’s a new territory for me, but I’m looking forward to it.

How are you madam?

Sitting in the morning..,..............Sun,........ :biggrin: ... but nippy.... when you are dancing on the patio... snapping girls..:photog:

Goose pimples.....:vibe:

IMG_20240314_083213_420.jpg

Gallon bottle in for perspective... the tablet camera isn't as good as my proper camera... I miss me laptop.....:pass:

Im doing okey. A bit tired but it will ease as the day goes by and I’ll go to sleep early this coming night as I will kind of work 24/0 during the this weekend. I’m trying something new, and it’s complicated to explain what it is as it’s a new territory for me, but I’m looking forward to it.

How are you madam?

Working 24/0.....:yoinks:... better you than me......:pighug:

Me....?... could be worse....:headbang:.... lots of not good going on... but beyond my control... so just chewing on it.....:pass:

Working 24/0.....:yoinks:... better you than me......:pighug:

Me....?... could be worse....:headbang:.... lots of not good going on... but beyond my control... so just chewing on it.....:pass:

Whatever it is I bet you are strong enough to get trough it.
You’ve been hardened during the years, but I feel for you if you got a hard time as everyone got feelings despite how hard they have build their walls to protect themself from getting emotionally hurt. :pass::passit:

IMG_20240314_083231_021.jpg

I stuck the tomato rings in with the younger girls... being weather dependent... I don't normally need them in the cold season... but the older girls could have done with it.. so.. done... :pass: ...up to them if they use it or not...:biggrin:

IMG_20240314_083223_835.jpg

I don't Tie them in at all... just pull them all to the outside of the ring to create a central gap for airflow...

Last edited:

Sitting in the morning..,..............Sun,........ :biggrin: ... but nippy.... when you are dancing on the patio... snapping girls..:photog:

Goose pimples.....:vibe:

View attachment 1671380

Gallon bottle in for perspective... the tablet camera isn't as good as my proper camera... I miss me laptop.....:pass:

Where is the laptop then? 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back