Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday silleedawg
enter -> one (1) sillee.......................damn.......................dawg :doh: ppp

20240328_111540.jpg
20240328_163536.jpg

I asked 5 different cannabis groups on social media whether they still harvest flush their cannabis or not in 2024.

Out of 144 responses so far:

20 said YES (13.9%)

122 said NO (84.7%)

2 had other responses (1.4%)

So far, the majority of growers that responded are not flushing their crop before harvest.

You wouldn't believe the argument this started on Facebook today.

Oh wait. You would believe it.

Facebook is dumb.

Anyone looking for a used car :toke:

They just did not make many at all Hemi powered convertibles.
Rarity has driven the price up, but just the sheer fact that Mopars rusted like crazy and there are fewer that have survived the rages of time have contributed to all Mopars being just stupid expensive for even rust buckets.

Just a few years ago, I found 5 different Mopars. They weren't anything really special or rare options. They were definitely rougher than what I wanted to ever deal with. I absolutely hate dealing with rust. They weren't very far away and I was able to tow them in my race trailer back home.
I contacted the Mopar nut of Graveyard Carz, but he's a cheap fugger! :crying:
I sold all 5 within three weeks and turned a nice quick profit of $30,000. Now I admit I did get them dirt cheap!
Just stupid crazy!

I asked 5 different cannabis groups on social media whether they still harvest flush their cannabis or not in 2024.

Out of 144 responses so far:

20 said YES (13.9%)

122 said NO (84.7%)

2 had other responses (1.4%)

So far, the majority of growers that responded are not flushing their crop before harvest.
How duz you flush when you is using organ nicks? :biggrin: :headbang::pass:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

The mixture of Lil' Stick and Bubble Tricks in the Boost just puts me into orbit. At night I am lucky to get the PC shut down before crawling to bed. I wish I had the money to send it to the lab. Most strains you kinda stop getting higher, but this stuff is like a freight train, it just keeps coming.

Yes I am high on it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back