Status
Not open for further replies.
Vault cannibis seed GIVEAWAY
Sadly, you have to be your own advocate, and that means making sure that necessary communication is accomplished. Passive acceptance of whatever is recommended is not the best plan, docs and their staff are too busy to spend the time that they really should on each case, especially ones that are not run of the mill common conditions.

Anyway Pinky, take care of yourself, and good luck with the docs. :pighug:
Ya im tryn. Thanks bud :bighug:

Hey Now,
Somebody stop me! I do not need another “hobby”. Now it seems that I am smitten with the idea of building power wall size batteries by mining used 18650 cells. It’s just up my alley, dangerous, complicated, tons of diy, and just why the hell would any one do this.
Just getting started. 100 cells incoming, only a few thousand to go.

IMG_5509.jpeg

He also goes into the relationship of P to Mag ratios as they go hand in hand and recommends foliar into the second week of veg.
Just had to add that I begin Fulvic and Silica foliar 1-2 times per week when I see the first set of true leaves..but at greatly reduced strength(1/8 dose). The Fulvic provides Aminos, and helps the Silica to penetrate. Then during early flower I slowly increase the strength spraying weekly to help build trichomes. I typically stop at the 2-3 weeks until harvest mark. The goal is to try an simulate the transit between spring and late summer while providing the elements....

It's madness, but it seems to work well....

:pass:

Last edited:
Wow dead in here no mossy this morning? Morning everyone :coffee2: :toke:

Prob don’t have access to hubbys laptop yet… mornin lil dab! Heading to east zone herkimer county to finish a prelim survey… high is 32 today. Have a good one!
Good morning everyone :smokeout:
Morning gents :smokeout:

The saga of the carta continues, but I must say…. The cannatrol has done nice things for the weed I put in it yesterday :headbang::pass:

Fookin carta didn’t work again for my 3am dab session :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back