Status
Not open for further replies.
David attenborough lol

Happy​

CATURDAY​

It's that kind of day. Some grow room cleaning, prepping some fresh pots for the next round, filling buckets with rain water and decarbing some Rootbeer Float trimmings for a tincture.

View attachment 1673090
U should just smoke u a ginormous blunt of nothing but leaves! ;) :eyebrows::haha::crying:

The strawberries are beautiful but the flavor is not quite there yet.

Exactly the same here...... :headbang:... bought some last week... they looked great... but were absolutely tasteless..... such a disappointment...

Yeah, you are between a fart and a hard place :rofl: It is like purgatory

I have suffered............:pass:...

When does the fishing season start for you @Lil Dab ...?....... :bighug:

Thanks for the reps Auntie nothing serious till June but as soon as it stops snowing I'd like to just get out on the water it snowed all week here didn't add up to anything until yesterday we got a covering of 2-3". Soon probably mid to end of April before I get my boat out :toke::pass:

That will be some potent tincture!!!
I'm actually triple infusing it... BANG'N!

20240323_162952.jpg

20240323_170355.jpg

Could be worse @Heart of flowers .... :bighug: ... how's you....?......

Where you been when you enjoyed yourself so much....?...new friends......:biggrin:
:bighug:

Im doing okey, but i tried a new thing or a couple of things actually, one of the things was to give away money for free but the society is full of scams so and to be honest, stupid people so it was a fail.

I like to take my time to think and then try to execute. Now i tried two things the last week and one of them is okey, but something I can’t control over so it’s nothing perfect. But I have a new idea I will try - so it takes some time away from here.

And one thing is for sure, I like guys and girls who likes to read, write, computers and cannabis ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back