Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha cheers.... got lost in the drama... with my son not ringing... hubby completely Missed it.......:pighug:... I had to tell him last night... so I'm on an IOU for breakfast on the beach......:bighug:.... when the weather is a bit better.....
Happy birthday!!! We thought your hubby broke the other laptop
1000019368.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Determined the soil is still too cold to germinate the grass seed ~58°F and needs to be 65° - 70° according to the label. Waiting is better for germinating the weeds now and chasing them with a hula hoe. The down side is I lose more direct light on the strip as the sun moves north every day. Putting seed in the soil before it is warm enough runs the risk of rot! I think waiting is in my favor.

Not dead yet....:biggrin:.... hubby just blew the net and it has taken to now to get a techie out.........:biggrin:
I was secretly blaming the Spanish net :rofl: I did think about Hubby Net operator error, glad to see you are all good! Happy Birthday!party.gif
party.gif
party.gifparty.gifparty.gif

Dad passed yesterday evening, 4 months shy of his 102nd birthday. I was with him most of the day because he seemed weaker than usual when I checked on him in the morning. After his nap he was sipping a cup o' tea and eating a cookie in his recliner. He just stopped breathing. The firemen brought oxygen, but by that time he had no pulse. He had a DNR order taped to the fridge, so they said "sorry for your loss" and left. My sisters showed up after he was gone. We finished off the cookies while waiting for the coroner and the folks from the funeral home. Feeling my own mortality today.
I had a great uncle who at the age of 89 went deep sea fishing. He landed the record fish for that day and sat down and died. I always thought to myself, that is not a bad way to go but I think I will go for 102 with tea and cookies from now on.

I am sorry for your loss you must have so many memories from so many years.🙏:karmacloud:

Dad passed yesterday evening, 4 months shy of his 102nd birthday. I was with him most of the day because he seemed weaker than usual when I checked on him in the morning. After his nap he was sipping a cup o' tea and eating a cookie in his recliner. He just stopped breathing. The firemen brought oxygen, but by that time he had no pulse. He had a DNR order taped to the fridge, so they said "sorry for your loss" and left. My sisters showed up after he was gone. We finished off the cookies while waiting for the coroner and the folks from the funeral home. Feeling my own mortality today.
Sorry for your loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back