Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm....might just be me being Picky.............But..................:biggrin:.....I find Afghan dominants to be Sledge hammer Pain killers....but I Find Afghan/Kush crosses just add a bit Finesse....

Like I get the Afghan pain killer effect.....but Kush gives better terp/smoke profiles....more Dreamy.........:zen:

Northern Light knocked me more Afghan dom IMO......great pain killer....but yeurk for me on some of the smell/taste....so Hit it back with a Kush...Then Hit it back to DC Should give me something I'm Happier with.

I Hope....:yeah:............................:biggrin:
I like your choice flavor... Kush.. For whatever reason, in my head , its one of the first places my head goes when I think about what weed tastes like ... These cravings i been having crossing into world of weed from food is getting difficult

Got another 4 inches last night and another 2 on the way today. Supposed to see -40 below 0 F temperatures this weekend with the wind chill (that is just a wee, tid bit nipply.) Frost bite sets in under 10 minutes on exposed skin when it gets that cold.

I let the dogs out to pee this morning, they were like "fuck that dad."

Pffft........:snow2:...yeah......After you Dad........:crying:....you cannot pee ice-cubes......

Dab..da..I mean Duvet day then.....?.......:pass:

I like your choice flavor... Kush.. For whatever reason, in my head , its one of the first places my head goes when I think about what weed tastes like ... These cravings i been having crossing into world of weed from food is getting difficult

Cross over in what way......?....just asking for a Friend......:biggrin:

When I See a cross...that my Brain Thinks will work for me.....I want to Eat it............:headbang:...it is my Tell......

If my brain says Eat it.....I'm Looking at a pain-killer...I just had to figure it out......:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back