Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers @Atulip .... :headbang: ... #HappyCaturday....

View attachment 1658964

What do you normally use....?

It's a good strategy......test test test........:pass:....

Variety is the Spice of Life....:headbang:...but remember to keep a good Pain Banker..in stock all the time...incase the test ones don't Touch it.......:headbang:
Soil from my garden mix in some compost from the pile, little bit of peat n perlite. All my stems n fans get chopped up composted n reused the following year.

I been planting an OG kush pretty much every time, good pain meds love the funky taste and smell .

Any plants been catching your eyes?

Cold private place.......?........you suffered record low outdoor temps.......could it be that.......?
Could be, went to the gym - now she’s perked up a bit and ph seems to be in normal range and she looks happier. Also added some more fresh air….

I'm Suspicious about any bud that looks so.......sort of..Filled....but it you know where it comes from...it Looks Fine....

Thank you. I think they are allright. I will try a different bloom-booster this round to see if it makes a difference - Terra Aquatica Bloom Booster.

But I also believe it’s strain-dependent. The evolution goes quickly now as more people has the opportunity to help create to best weed.

Last edited:
Try crumbling a bit......between your fingers..... :headbang: ...I only got sprayed bud once...and you could feel the difference...it felt powdery.....

Sprayed? Do they spray the buds???! 😦 With what?

Okey, if it was pure THC, that would actually be fair and something to add an extra touch to them.

IMG_0952.jpeg

Sprayed? Do they spray the buds???! 😦

Aw gawd.... :pighug: ..relax......it was a Thing years ago.......:biggrin:...and I got caught out with it.....

I'm sure...if I remember right...they called it glass weed....coz they sprayed it with fibre glass to bulk the bud and weight out.......

I haven't heard it happening...........lately.......:pighug:

Aw gawd.... :pighug: ..relax......it was a Thing years ago.......:biggrin:...and I got caught out with it.....

I'm sure...if I remember right...they called it glass weed....coz they sprayed it with fibre glass to bulk the bud and weight out.......

Yeah, I’ve heard about it. Think it was a decade ago… Greedy bastards 🤣. That’s why you should grow your own cannabis.

But what if a lunatic creates a strain that is lethal in it self? 😳 THX/THC-X or something…. I just had an idea about autoflowers - Hahaha. 😅😅😅

I bet there is a small group testing this shit to see which strain makes you smarter/more stupid or just insane or how it affects one’s children.

I’m doing okey, but the start of the day was not the best, dark clouds, unstable weather and when I checked the ph on the top soil of the container it was VERY low on one of the girls I grow in a private space.

It s a mystery as she was fully healthy when lights were closed yesterday.

But I’ll try to raise it with some molasses’s and Ph-Up to see if it makes a difference.

And the craziest thing is that the plants (overall) can’t talk about what’s wrong with them, unless you are some kind of super-professional grower.

Anyway, look at this weed.
Friend of mine says it’s the best he ever tasted. Whatcha reckon?

View attachment 1658961

Some of the most rock hard nugs I have ever seen were grown outside with nothing but water. Like, have to take a chisel to them to break them open hard.

Do we know anyone that personally experienced products like this though?

I have a guy on Facebook blowing me up about someone posting pictures of buds rolled in what looks like CBD isolate; and he's going off about how it's probably hemp flower sprayed with a synthetic, which I've heard about (and I'm sure some of you have,) but has anyone ACTUALLY consumed said product?

Or is this the news and law enforcement trying to use scare tactics to get people to not smoke?

Why would you poison a product you know is going to sell without poisoning it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back