Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will be 14x6 when it all comes down to my setup.

Still preparing - got to hang up the lights and get finish with the tent.. Add some fans and an exhaust, not sure if I will add extra Co2 - but it could be needed.
Looking at it, knowing my lights I know they will have plenty of it to get energy from.

Never really done a SOG before but I know I will need to be prepared with the scissor to keep them trimmed.

Will use 3 trays under the pots to bottom-feed the girls from week 2-3 or something - about the time when they have established a decent root-system.

Everything will be in my blog that I will start in a few days 🧡💚💜

IMG_8038.jpeg

Let’s see how many that pops up in a few days 🇨🇦🍁.
I don’t want it warmer than this, and not below 76F.

Added some mycorrhizae to the coco, read it could/would help the small ones with a better start.

Oh, what I have missed this shit 🤣😀

Looking forward to this my friend.......Mossy says you are a master at growing

Nice, I’m very excited 👍👍👍 I’ll tag you when I got the thread started.

Ah, take what @Mossy says with a grain of salt regarding me - Everything else is probably true 🤣

Nice, I’m very excited 👍👍👍 I’ll tag you when I got the thread started.

Ah, take what @Mossy says with a grain of salt regarding me - Everything else is probably true 🤣
Just for good measure…… show us that giant plant of yours again, please….. :pass:

Just for good measure…… show us that giant plant of yours again, please….. :pass:

I’ve never done any giant plants, some decent autoflowers, but those are small compared to what I’ve seen others accomplished here.

Thats the past - now we look into the future. But if you believe I’ve done any really good plants you are more then welcomed to upload them - but i would like to stay anonymous and don’t be connected on false ground with some insane dude 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back