Status
Not open for further replies.
today'z dose of vitamin E seemz only fitting, seein as how it'z -12f & -32 wind chill atm & won't be gettin above zero all day :eek1: Up The Frozen Ironz! :cheers: :headbang: ppp

Lmao ya but it was 68 here on Christmas eve! We aren’t used to cold weather round these parts! Said todays cowboys game will be coldest home playoff game on record for dallas and is only supposed to be 23f! Thats like a summer game for green bay! :shrug::crying:
Hey did you guys end up getting snowed in? My mother in law found a $65 round trip ticket to Dallas to go visit her sister so she wasn't alone during the storm. She's in flowermound. Was it as bad as they hyped it up to be?

MedCzech’s ManCave 🪴🪴🪴❄️❄️🪴🪴🪴

Day 17 Garden of Eden 🪴🪴🌴🌱🪷🌱🌴🪴🪴

It’s super peaceful in the ManCave, all the plants are happy and thriving. Organic grows make me happy when you get it dialed in, not much to do but water and watch them grow.
RO water with CalMag after a dry day yesterday. Around .3 liters per plant lasts two days at this stage. Training should begin soon, once we see the stems wooden up properly.

IMG_0031.jpeg

This is still early in the day, they will pray even more up later on, but they still ,look very happy 😊

IMG_0032.jpeg

Have them set around the outside so they all get a more stable level of light. Only around 180 ppfd max seems to be the sweet spot for this run. They really look as healthy a group as I have had ever in this space. The only changes made were feeding regimen, and light level. Feeding is not an issue at this stage, so it must be the lights. I was trying to push them to nearly 250-300 ppfd last two runs at day 17. No more…
keep the light down low until they go into flower. This room is very efficient.

IMG_0034.jpeg

This little Orange 🍊 Biscuit 🍪is going to be a sweet Sativa treat.
IMG_0035.jpeg

The other girl, who I thought topped herself is making a recovery too. Interesting to see what happens. 🤔

Thanks for stopping by. 😚💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

Peace ☮️love 💕and happiness 😄

We have had the most mild winter I remember. And yea up here in the tha north eh we are used to the cold. Im not from canada but we talk like them. A certain movie put alot of emphasis on that.
Fargo? :shrug::rofl:

1705250671568.gif

Hey did you guys end up getting snowed in? My mother in law found a $65 round trip ticket to Dallas to go visit her sister so she wasn't alone during the storm. She's in flowermound. Was it as bad as they hyped it up to be?
Nope flower mound is only 25min from me! I go deliver orders there at times cuz its a fucking rich town! Tell mom in law to let me borrow some dinero! :yeah: :crying:
1705250946991.png

It’s cold but no precipitation at all! And even what was forecast for Tuesday is no longer on the menu! It only showed a 2hr window where we were gonna get snow but tis not to be!

Nope flower mound is only 25min from me! I go deliver orders there at times cuz its a fucking rich town! Tell mom in law to let me borrow some dinero! :yeah: :crying:
View attachment 1659171

It’s cold but no precipitation at all! And even what was forecast for Tuesday is no longer on the menu! It only showed a 2hr window where we were gonna get snow but tis not to be!
I'll tell my "aunt in-law" she's single :eyebrows:

Good Morning all.....Looking for a positive thought here in this chilly weather........Hmmmmmm........haven't seen a bug or mosquito in a while .......It's -33 Celsius but it's a dry cold.......Screw it this isn't working .......I'm going back to bed
It was that temp two mornings ago. Now a balmy -21C. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back