Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this cold weather talk I think I'll just keep the fact I had to put on a long sleeve shirt and jacket this morning to myself......don't wanna rub it in you know. :biggrin:

How’s the taste on that lady? Looks awesome!!!

I’m hoping I’m able to press some marathon in the next day or so…..

It's alright definitely have had worse a nice and weedy funk. I'm taking it with grain a salt cause she did not have the best of life and was pretty rough come harvest but I am pleasantly surprised and can't wait to harvest the big version :headbang:

Thanks @N/A-Greengo it is it just surprised me :toke::lildab:

Sisters old man passed Thursday night after long decline and it was expected but she got racked over the coals on the cremation.....3600 bucks for no frills, ashes in a box deal.....took me all of 5 minutes on the net to find a contract company like I used for my Dad that starts at 695.00
Fvcking funeral homes.

What really pisses me off, is she told me which home it was. I did street view and sat view.....no big chimmney pipe. Which means they most likely don't have their own crematorium so they probably took her money and called one of the cheap services to do it.

Not as fancy as Frank but i got a nice scoop of canna oil in it so there is that! :shrug::coffee2::rofl:

image.jpg

The straw is to keep oil mixed in! :yeah::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back