Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Appalachian culture for today...

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 9.44.00 PM.png

Good morning @Mossy! May your coffee cup be full and your joints smoke smoothly!

Question for you. If you let plants go for too long with seeds, will the seed shells continue to harden and become too tough to crack/germ? That was a theory on why the "he who shall not be named" jackass was having trouble with germ rates...We always went with the look and once you can't squish the seed, they were ready

Hey hey hey! Looks like a chatty evening!

Just my .02 on some prior discussion. I have a bunch of Ass Reaper gear. @Son of Hobbes and @Shugrows are correct. He outed some guy who was a tester in South Carolina which is not a canna friendly state. Name, address, and tagged the cops on posts. I saw the screenshots from a couple of sources. Complete dousche!!!

As far as his seeds, I have a bunch of them. I bought a bunch when he first hit the scene and in sales when seed banks were fire saleing his stuff. My rationale for the "fire sale" stuff was that the seed companys got stuck holding the bag and the dick head already got his money.. what I had grown I really liked and thought it would be a shame to lose the genetics. His first round of seeds were really good, but he rushed out the second round and phenos were all over the place. Obviously didn't stabilize any of those. People started calling him out and blasting the seed banks and the guy went off the deep end and posted all the second round seeds were all hemp. Obviously, that was the end of him. As Hobbes mentioned, a lot of people had problems with the germ rates. I always scuff with sand paper and never had issues. I/we have reversed two of the strains and have a boat load of those. Have 4 more strains to reverse.

Pretty much the same from the Ethos guy. Bought a bunch os seeds from them before I found out what a dick that guy is. Beat on his old lady and chucked a dog out of a car window. Those are number 2 and 3 on my piece of shit meter!!! I saw the police reports and double checked the actual police records to confirm. Besides being a piece of shit, they do have some good genetics. Banana Daddy and Pluto autos were really good and their Crescendo, Cherry Garcia, Mandarin Sunset and Mandarin cookies I really enjoyed. Won't be buying any more, but will reverse a couple of what I have still to grow
If the same police reports that are floating around (on reddit) are indeed him then all the charges were dropped, meaning not enough evidence to prosecute. Which doesn't normally happen for the types of crimes the report mentions. But no one can actually prove its him, just his name and an arrest record doesn't really solidify anything. I can show you 2 people with my name with huge arrest records and my name is very uncommon. White first name Hispanic last name. If all the main seedbanks are still doing business with him and he's in hightimes I'm gonna lean towards I think someone who he may have pissed off just spread this rumor like wildfire cause the names matched. But I always try to see the good in everyone so who knows he could be a total piece of shit for all I know. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have a pack of lilac diesel from him ill be running next, let's see what he's working with!

Question for you. If you let plants go for too long with seeds, will the seed shells continue to harden and become too tough to crack/germ? That was a theory on why the "he who shall not be named" jackass was having trouble with germ rates...We always went with the look and once you can't squish the seed, they were ready

Morning @Cerebral Goo :bighug: .. #SharingOne

In the wild....the seed/pod would dry to crisp on the plant and disipate with the wind..... :pass:...so IMO...Nope..or they would have died off wouldn't they..:shrug:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back